What's new

Regular Season vs Playoff Performance

prodigy

I was kind of curious how players have looked in this series vs how they performed this season. Looking at offensive and defensive ratings...

Rudy O - 133(RS)-133(PO)
Rudy D - 100-106
Difference -6
Rudy has remained steady. Though his defensive rating has dipped that was expected in this matchup.

Donovan O- 104(RS)-90(PO)
Donovan D- 107-113
Difference -20
While I dont have any doubt Don will be elite one day I think were asking a bit too much of the 22 year old. He's just not there yet.

DFav O - 124(RS)-128(PO)
DFav D - 103- 105
Difference +2
What more can you say about DFav hes been a stud despite the lesser role and has continued beasting in the playoffs.

Rubio O - 105(RS)-105(PO)
Rubio D - 107 - 110
Difference -3
Ricky Rubio has been well Ricky Rubio. His performance hasnt changed much from regular season.

Jingles O - 110(RS)-87(PO)
Jingles D - 107-109
Difference -25
Yikes. Jingles has been a bit up and down offensively all season, but this postseason he's been only down. If there is a player due for a big game 5 its him.

Crowder O - 107(RS)-112(PO)
Crowder D - 107-110
Difference +2
This one is surprising to me since I was pretty down on him heading into the postseason, but he has played well and given the jazz at least some hope.

Korver appears to be down. And Oneal appears to be way up (both based on the eye test).

Exum is down... of course. Was that too soon? Sorry.

My question is how is our three point shooting average for the season vs during this series. I think we are about 8% points down at least. How are the rockets doing compared to the reg. Season?

Korver appears to be down. And Oneal appears to be way up (both based on the eye test).

Exum is down... of course. Was that too soon? Sorry.

My question is how is our three point shooting average for the season vs during this series. I think we are about 8% points down at least. How are the rockets doing compared to the reg. Season?
As I recall they are right around their regular season average from 3.

I meant the jazz. As a team we shot 35.6% from 3 on the season. Last game we only shot 31.4%. They really are giving us the 3 point shot. If we knock it down at a normal clip, I think our defense is good enough to win in Houston. The rockets missed lots in the 4th but they made tons in the other 3 quarters and ended up shooting their average. We are the ones underperforming per the stats.