What's new

Results of Malone coaching

vegas

My biggest fear was that he would break one of the kids, there's no way to know if that happened...I think Favors is fine, but Kanter clearly is not himself. I hope its just injuries.

I do see some of Malone's game in Favors. I think it has made a difference in his O. Kanter seemed to be running the court more like Malone.

What else do you guys see?

My biggest fear was that he would break one of the kids, there's no way to know if that happened...I think Favors is fine, but Kanter clearly is not himself. I hope its just injuries.

I do see some of Malone's game in Favors. I think it has made a difference in his O. Kanter seemed to be running the court more like Malone.

What else do you guys see?

I saw kanter play pretty well two nights ago. Who knows who kanter really is?

that malone coaching gig was a pr stunt.

dont take it as a serious coaching lesson.

I see two 20 & 10 guys.

No wait, I see two 6 & 3 guys.

Ah, crap I don't know what I see. This team and these players are all incomplete. I think I will wait until the season is over to decide.

...I suspect that Malone is of the same mindset as Jerry Sloan. Too many slop dummy knot-heads who are way past uncoachable to get involved once again in today's NBA!

Malone? Why does Tytanic and his posse of misfit assistants all get off the hook?The core 4=5 are never going to show consistant development under this current coaching staff.I wonder if it is worth a good pick to keep Cardboard Corbin as the coach at the expense of watching the core become rotten to the core.

anyone got a tally on the number impregnated teens between these two? until then i guess we'll never truly know if karl's getting through to them

Malone made Kanter slow and lethargic by coaching Favors. I know Karl is from Louisiana, but I'm not okay with him using Voodoo in this fashion.