What's new

RIP Dalamon

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Damn you dude.

Well if was fun while it lasted. I want to be pissed at the person who reported you for being a tool but the truth is that you did it to yourself.

Go out and get some trim or something.

Way to go, Dala. At least now you can devote even more time to watching Kentucky basketball!!!

Stay warm.

What a ****ing joke. Just as I'm getting more time to post here. Some people take things far too seriously. It's like some posters here think there's no place for jokes and view it as a public tryout for a contributor position at slcdunk or something.

YLdSJ.jpg

So what did Dala get reported for this time? Please tell me it was at least for something other than filter circumvention.

So what did Dala get reported for this time? Please tell me it was at least for something other than filter circumvention.

He took it a step further than circumvention. He circumcised the filter this time.

He sent a vulgar PM/Rep to a poster who is touchy about those things. The poster who reported him is a tool, in my opinion, and probably only did it to ban Dala and not becuase they were offended.

Having said that, Dala knows the rules...

I'll miss ya Dal.

He sent a vulgar PM/Rep to a poster who is touchy about those things. The poster who reported him is a tool, in my opinion, and probably only did it to ban Dala and not becuase they were offended.

I'll miss ya Dal.

Pearl, thriller, conan, OB ?

I'll miss ya Dal.

Details por favor.

I have a correction to make.

Inigo just informed me that he finally found the 6 fingered man.

RIP Dalamon.

The-Princess-Bride-the-princess-bride-4640763-604-483.jpg

I'll miss ya Dal.
...and then did FOUR other things in the last 180 days!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJDxj_g3kZU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Goodbye dalamon. Im going to try and rep your dead carcass one more time, I know it wont let me, but Ill pretend it was real.

...and then did FOUR other things in the last 180 days!

Very true. I was mearly giving a vague, intentional, back story on the final infraction.

Still maintain that the person who reported him is a tool but Dala broke the rules. He knew better.

Pearl, thriller, conan, OB ?

I've said mean things to thriller and haven't been reported. I know that Dal and PW, as well as Trout and PW have had issues, and wouldn't you know it, both Dal and Trout are banned. Quit giving PW the last laugh you tools. Just leave her alone.

I've said mean things to thriller and haven't been reported. I know that Dal and PW, as well as Trout and PW have had issues, and wouldn't you know it, both Dal and Trout are banned. Quit giving PW the last laugh you tools. Just leave her alone.

I see what you did there.