What's new

Rodney Hood is C.J. Miles

Rodney Hood can type in complete sentences, can use punctuation, and knows what a paragraph is.

I also think I’d like Hood on a personal level a lot more. I just wish he had Royce O’Neale’s everything else.

Rodney Hood can type in complete sentences, can use punctuation, and knows what a paragraph is.

I also think I’d like Hood on a personal level a lot more. I just wish he had Royce O’Neale’s everything else.

royce oneal's what?

Oneal lmao

Not the worst guy to be compared to, honestly. Miles has stuck in this league for 12 years, not an easy feat, and has made a lot of money.

At first I was like ...NO Way. Then I searched for an image of Rodney Hood and CJ Miles (Notes to kids, don't search for CJ Miles at work) but I couldn't find an image of CJ and Rodney together. So I starts to think that maybe they are the same guy, it would explain why "young Rodney" is hurt so often if he really is "old man CJ Miles", but then I found this image here:

and I thought Hah, they can't be the same guy cause there they both are, but then I noticed Rodney's head was turned so I can't really tell if it was him.

I've wanted to do or see some work to establish his astonishing inconsistency built around frequency of performance outside one or more standard deviations from averages (and just for good measure, comparing to some league average of deviations beyond the standard of all NBA players on average).

Anyway, yeah, seems about right. I was high on Miles back in the day but I learned my lesson.

I mean, there are statistical similarities, but Miles is much less diverse in how he goes about getting those stats. Hood is just more dynamic off the dribble than Miles ever was.

The premise of this thread is just dumb.

I mean, there are statistical similarities, but Miles is much less diverse in how he goes about getting those stats. Hood is just more dynamic off the dribble than Miles ever was.

The premise of this thread is just dumb.

So they get to the same place but one guy gets there differently so completely different and dumb?