What's new

Rudy is a God

If Rudy is going to be this good on the offensive end, the Jazz are without question a top 4 team.

He's even learning to play defense on the perimeter based players.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rudy for DPOY and MIP?

Snyder for COY

Hayward an all star

???!

Two things: He's catching passes now, and he's moving into positions where he can make easy buckets. He also has added a little hook. I foresee him adding a face-up jumper from 15 feet and in, down the road. He's got to be a lock for the All-Star game if he keeps this up, and there's no reason he can't barring injuries. Last year, his injury really hampered him.

I think the biggest improvement is the team is much better at feeding Gobert. They are just presenting the ball better for Gobert to be more effective. His hands have definitely improved but the placement of the ball is also much better.

Rudy and Gordon should both be All-Star locks. And Rudy should be DPOY and an All-NBA.

If you wanted to give MIP to Giannis, I wouldn't fight you on it.

Basically if he gets the ball down low the Jazz are almost guaranteed points. Beyond impressive

I was wrong about not being a true offensive threat. These %s make him one.

And he is only 24. What will he do next year? Add 3 apg to his play?

Basically if he gets the ball down low the Jazz are almost guaranteed points. Beyond impressive

I was wrong about not being a true offensive threat. These %s make him one.

And he is only 24. What will he do next year? Add 3 apg to his play?

This year he is toying with his victims. Next year he will begin the reaping.

Rudy Gobert-Bourgarel. The Boogeyman.

He is even exceeding my lofty expectations.
His work ethic, determination, drive, tenacity, confidence etc etc is his greatest part of his game. He wants to be the best and believes he can be.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of touches he gets when Favors is at full strength again.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app
I'm really excited for Favors and Gobert to play together again. Wasatch Front back in business.

[video=youtube_share;igIaL7hqLhg]https://youtu.be/igIaL7hqLhg

Looking forward to being able to have Gobert/Favors start games together, then have Diaw come in and play with Rudy for awhile, then Favors/Lyles come in together and finish with whoever is playing the best towards the end. Jazz are ridiculously stacked up front.