What's new

Rudy Is Growing???

Soon, he'll be the tallest man ever and he will still be just as mobile and coordinated.

The NBA will have to ban him from the league because no one will be able to score.

Soon, he'll be the tallest man ever and he will still be just as mobile and coordinated.

The NBA will have to ban him from the league because no one will be able to score.

Gobert will be our starting point guard.

Man he is going to kill people this year. I hope we play either the Lakers, Rockets, Thunder or Clips the 1st game and Gobert eats someones soul right on the court. I want to see them mentally break.

Teams will be relegated to shooting rainbows and teardrops.

At what point does every block become, by definition, goal tending?

..Gobert eats someones soul right on the court

dino-eat-cheerleader-o.gif

Man he is going to kill people this year. I hope we play either the Lakers, Rockets, Thunder or Clips the 1st game and Gobert eats someones soul right on the court. I want to see them mentally break.

Are you sure you don't want to trade him for a some draft picks so we can rebuild? We can then sign Millsap so we can match up with Golden State and go small ball. The league is going that way now don't you know. We need to spread the floor.

I'm not saying trade him, I'm just saying we should talk about it.

Title is phallic much?

Just saying.

Huh? Exactly how polluted is your mind anyway? He could be growing flowers, or weed, or puppies, or getting taller. That was seriously your first thought?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdO4fOAGzsM

Huh? Exactly how polluted is your mind anyway? He could be growing flowers, or weed, or puppies, or getting taller. That was seriously your first thought?

Exactly, cos then the title would be like "Rudy's growing flowers", or "Rudy's growing Taller", etc, right?

"Growing" by itself simply just means "Growing".

Are you sure you don't want to trade him for a some draft picks so we can rebuild? We can then sign Millsap so we can match up with Golden State and go small ball. The league is going that way now don't you know. We need to spread the floor.

I'm not saying trade him, I'm just saying we should talk about it.

You're not DJJazzyJody so your opinion is invalid.

Sim Bhullar is supposed to have a 9'9" standing reach, he's also reportedly 7'5" with an 8'2" wingspan. Somehow I'm skeptical about this, though its feasible these giants can fluctuate a bit in size. The source looks more legit than I was expecting.

Mamadou N'Diaye on DX's mock draft can dunk without jumping. as can Tacko Fall who's going to be a freshman at UCF. Hopefully Rudy will 7'3 by he time they hit the league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RR3bvi2vCA-proof