Rudy's comments

oneye

2018 Award Winner
If I'm blind and theres another thread about this I'm sorry, what is everyones thoughts on Rudy's comments that show a bit of frustration

campaignist

I mean, Rudy, Quin is a good coach, if it was such a good idea you’d think he’d do it...

That said, I think he’s determined to be an allstar and he knows he has to score a bit to do it

JazzyFresh

I've been saying this for a while and been told how ridiculously stupid it is to have a center post up. Its common basketball but .. can Rudy do it? He's done it a few times already and Quin has even drew up plays for him but he's struggled at times. It would be huge and the next step in his development.

latin jazz

Let's be honest. He is been terrible posting up. We would love he were Hakeem but he doesn't have it. I don't think he could ever develop into an elite post up player to justify the less efficient play in bb. Let him have dunks and lobs at the rim. His teammates need to find him.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
I've been saying this for a while and been told how ridiculously stupid it is to have a center post up. Its common basketball but .. can Rudy do it? He's done it a few times already and Quin has even drew up plays for him but he's struggled at times. It would be huge and the next step in his development.
It’s a really inefficient shot to be posting up. I just don’t think it’s a real benefit. Dunks and tip ins will get him plenty of points a night IMO.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
Let's be honest. He is been terrible posting up. We would love he were Hakeem but he doesn't have it. I don't think he could ever develop into an elite post up player to justify the less efficient play in bb. Let him have dunks and lobs at the rim. His teammates need to find him.
I do understand why they don’t always pass it to him inside though lol.

Ron Mexico

Contributor
Snyder's teams start slow and struggle to shoot well early so to hard practices. Players after more fatigue and over thinking things. This leads to missed open shots and slow offense. It will fix itself. Teams are packing in against us still and we aren't making them pay consistently, we will. That will open things up for Rudy. The game will slow down for the new players as well.