What's new

Salt Lake Tribune - Utah Jazz: Burks prepares for bigger role in third year

Utah Jazz Newsfeed

Orlando, Fla. : As a second-year Utah Jazz guard, Alec Burks was burdened by discontentment and questions of just what was expected of him."Sometimes I wouldn't play," he said Tuesday. "Sometimes I'd play 35 minutes, maybe I'd be at the 1, maybe I'd...

Full Story...

Great. Slow down with the new articles please. I am assuming that is your thing though. Flood the board with new articles.

Great. Slow down with the new articles please. I am assuming that is your thing though. Flood the board with new articles.

Since Mr. Newsfeed has posted articles from both the Des News and the Trib, I suspect this is an automated thing that Jason installed rather than an actual person. But I could be wrong.

One of the most hilarious alts I've seen in a while

Since Mr. Newsfeed has posted articles fro both the Des News and the Trib, I suspect this is an automated thing that Jason installed rather than an actual person. But I could be wrong.

Please tell him top open a separate sub-forum for news articles, if so. This is gonna get old real quickly.

I like it. Keep it up. It will flood the board for about three minutes every morning, then it will all sort itself out. Not a big deal at all.

Since Mr. Newsfeed has posted articles from both the Des News and the Trib, I suspect this is an automated thing that Jason installed rather than an actual person. But I could be wrong.

This is a good idea if he can find a way to clean it up. Would be a great source of news.

Speaking of gimmicky alts...

Whatever happened to only posts gifs?

corbin.jpg