Sandy Hook shooting.. WTF?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by reignman40, Dec 28, 2012.

1. reignman40

reignman40 Active Member

May 26, 2010
    Is there some weird twilight zone type **** going on here or what? I'm not really a conspiracy theorist but...

[​IMG]

2. Beantown

Beantown Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
  3. reignman40

reignman40 Active Member

May 26, 2010
    I think the media would be all over that. The headline might read. "Obama meets with children; Emile Parker's sister"

Or atleast come out after the picture to ensure no confusion ensues.

4. UGLI baby

UGLI baby Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    10 minutes til Whoppner.

5. Gameface

Gameface Fire Controlman

May 25, 2010
    So what's this supposed to mean? Same dress? And the conclusion we draw from that is????

6. TheSilencer1313

TheSilencer1313 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    The elite thrive off of symbolism, and the fact that they flaunt it right in your face. Anyone who thinks the mainstream media would pick up on this, have no idea how things work in this world.

7. infection

infection Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    If the media started commenting/speculating on stuff like this, then they'd be even more laughable than they already are. Are you suggesting that digging into some garbage like this would make them more credible?

8. moevillini

moevillini the Chief Old D'oh Staff Member

May 26, 2010
    anyone who's ever known anyone with young kids (especially daughters) knows that it's pretty common to get the kids matching outfits.

then again, maybe it all WAS a hoax - and maybe all the victims are on an island somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle with JFK and Elvis.

Gameface likes this.
  9. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    So really....

The whole shooting was a hoax because some girl probably wore the same/similar dress as a girl living in a small town? Probably because... There aren't too many clothing stores there?

What about the principal and all those teachers slaughtered? Where are they hiding! I'm sure they don't miss their families. Or maybe their families were just really good actors with all their crying and mourning and sadness...

Because... Emilie really isn't dead but the media needed to focus on the "death" of a cute lil blond girl to make this horrific tragedy appear even worse? Cuz... the deaths of 20+ already weren't horrific enough?

Because... Obama really needed this shooting to score political points for reelection? Because... Elections are actually won in December not when they're held in November?

sigh....

Conspiracy theorists reach a new low....

10. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Someone please answer this man's question. I would like to know the answer as well.

Gameface likes this.
  11. WhiskyPriest

WhiskyPriest Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    The girl is Emilie's four year old sister. She is either wearing a hand-me-down dress, or she had a matching dress with her sister... I really hope you are not so ignorant or conspiracy minded that you believe the shooting was "an elaborate ploy to take away our guns!!!" or some other such nonsense.

12. reignman40

reignman40 Active Member

May 26, 2010
    If it was a hoax I think it would be centered around pushing some anti gun thing. Noy reelecting Obama since he is already on his second term...

This is the first time I have heard this.. Link??

13. WhiskyPriest

WhiskyPriest Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
  14. TheSilencer1313

TheSilencer1313 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Nobody is saying it's a hoax. The whole situation cries out to the Sirhan Sirhan explanation. But does anyone notice that these shooters almost ALWAYS commit suicide or get killed nowdays, but never captured?

Interesting how many suicide shootings are commited now, as to a comparison to the past.

15. Gameface

Gameface Fire Controlman

May 25, 2010
    Yeah, going on a killing rampage before killing yourself has become all the rage, as opposed to just killing yourself. I blame Muslims.

16. candrew

candrew Well-Known Member

May 29, 2010
    The conclusion we can draw is the fact that at any moment something horrible can happen to you or loved ones in a completely random fashion is too much for some people to bear or comprehend - so they make up horse **** conspiracy theories like this one to convince themselves that they have control over their lives and what happens to them.

17. franklin

franklin Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    I wouldn't ever give the conspiracy mindset this much credit.

I did a quick check on Whiskey's charity stuff and quickly found godlikeproductions feasting on it quicker than rice on white, **** on stink. Then I found a post on the FB page about deleting certain posts and how disrespectful the accusatory questioning was. Pretty easy for me to piece together what had happened.

GLP is a popular conspiracy website. I bet you money this photo collage comes from them. These folks see everything as wrinkles in the matrix. To them, this was a conspiracy before it happened. That's how the mindset operates.

WhiskyPriest likes this.
  18. Gameface

Gameface Fire Controlman

May 25, 2010

What I find humorous is the idea that people are catching some massive super-complex overlord organization that can successfully kill Kennedy, pull off 9-11, fake a moon landing, fake Sandy Hook, and on and on and on, but is exposed to those who don't have the wool pulled over their eyes due to a little girl wearing some Wal-Mart dress.

You caught them red handed, because there is nothing that dress could mean but that this is all part of some elaborate master plan. It's always the little things I guess. And in the case of those who killed Kennedy, faked the Moon landing, pulled off 9-11 and staged Sandy Hook, it comes down to magic bullets, low dust retro-rockets, starched flags, the footprint of collapsed buildings and little girl's mass-produced dresses. How did these fools ever think they were going to secretly control the world?

19. freakazoid

freakazoid Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    They stole this gag from Seinfeld.

20. Gas

Gas Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Im outraged.

Over the top conspiracies theories such as this, give legitimate conspiracies theories a bad name.

You can deny all the conspiracies you want, but the JFK one is no doubt, some kind of event that is bigger than what you are told. That one is too easy.

C'mon, seriously? The guy who kills the president is immediately killed by someone else? What more do you need?