What's new

Send me an old Deron jersey?

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
I've got tix to the Jazz vs Brooklyn game on 12/18, and I want to wear a Deron Jazz jersey. Problem is, I ain't bring one with me to BK. Does anyone want to send me an old one they have in their closet (pun intended)?

But srs, I would like to wear this article of clothing, if you want to send it to me. Consider it a #HurricaneSandy donation.

PM me, hotties.

Oh, I guess this is obligatory:

mcguire_shemp.jpg

I sukk! lol
tumblr_m5a19w2f6T1rncxk6o1_500.png

This is a cool pic:
strokkur-geyser.jpg

I have a signed one. How much you willing to pay?

Thanks, dawwgs. Zulu was a big sweetheart and offered to send me his jersey.

I just can't tell you how good it feels to be part of the JF community. I can feel the love. And the ecstasy.

And Zulu, if the game isn't crazy and I can get from our nosebleed seats down to the floor, I'll try to have Deron sign the jersey, and send it back to you.

And Zulu, if the game isn't crazy and I can get from our nosebleed seats down to the floor, I'll try to have Deron sign the jersey, and send it back to you.

Sorry it took a couple of days, but just shipped it out today... If you could get a sig that would be sweet, but at least post a pic of you at the game with the jersey on !!

UB, that's your own ****ing fault. Now go **** yourself and tell the Nets to do the same.

With love,

kwb

Reactions: UB
UB, that's your own ****ing fault. Now go **** yourself and tell the Nets to do the same.

With love,

kwb

It was either cut my own dick off or move to NYC with no Jazz jerseys.

Then it was move to NYC with no Jazz jerseys, once they found out about my angry inch.

Big thanks to Zulu, I'll be rolling up to Barclays Center in motha******* style!

SIH33.jpg

Attachments

• go Jazz!.jpg
    go Jazz!.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 6
I'll post the pic of me laying in the street, dead from stabwounds when I get to heaven after the game...