What's new

Shorthanded Denver vs Jazz 8:30 MST.

Shad

"Murray (left ankle), Millsap (left knee contusion) and Plumlee (right foot injury) will not play against Utah, making things more difficult against the Jazz."

I'll still bet on the Nuggets winning by about 15 tomorrow. Other teams playing their 2 or 3 stringers against us? That's a career night in the making for someone on the Nuggets tomorrow.

Bets on who it is?

"Murray (left ankle), Millsap (left knee contusion) and Plumlee (right foot injury) will not play against Utah, making things more difficult against the Jazz."

I'll still bet on the Nuggets winning by about 15 tomorrow. Other teams playing their 2 or 3 stringers against us? That's a career night in the making for someone on the Nuggets tomorrow.

Bets on who it is?

Millsap, from the bench, will register a career high in plus/minus.

Sent from my SM-N975U using JazzFanz mobile app

I'll say Michael Porter or Garry Harris will light up the Jazz and win by 15 or so. lol

Or Jazz winning by 20 after Donovan and Rudy leading us to victory and both are All Stars!

Last edited:
W tonight. Can't imagine a wacky thing happening for three games in a row.

They aren't shooting 25 more free throws than us like Houston. They aren't shooting 75% from midrange like SA.

Well... It's unlikely anyway.... right?!

B2B is tough and last two games have been letdowns. Just feels like another letdown could be on the way but hope I’m wrong.

It's really not, but this game feels must win if we care about retaining our budding title threat reputation.

Lol I can see it now. We win tonight and everyone says it’s because Conley was out.

I’ve never seen you guys root for a player to suck before. It’s extremely weird and not a good look. Some of you hung on to hope for Exum for 5 years but give up on Conley after 28 games.

I would love to trade him for Chris Paul or Al Horford but while he is on our team we should be rooting for him to succeed.