What's new

Should the Jazz Sign a Player

sonofthebigdog

In the wake of Neto's injury, either a DLeague guy or someone whose overseas season has ended like Bryce Cotton or Jimmer (Long Story About him in the Deseret News today).

No one knows but we lose our injury player exception on Monday if we don't do anything

Here are some current unsigned NBA free agents.

Norris Cole
Tony Allen
Leondro Barbosa
Monta Ellis
Randy Foye
Mike James
Ty Lawson
Kendall Marshall
Ronnie Price
David Stockton
Beno Udrih
CJ Watson
DWill
Mo Williams

Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.

Nah, Jazz are rolling, moving up in the standings, have an easy schedule and Exum is coming back. Neto will be back by playoffs. We good.

Reactions: RJF
Here are some current unsigned NBA free agents.

Norris Cole
Tony Allen
Leondro Barbosa
Monta Ellis
Randy Foye
Mike James
Ty Lawson
Kendall Marshall
Ronnie Price
David Stockton
Beno Udrih
CJ Watson
DWill
Mo Williams

Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.

CJ Watson and Norris Cole are the only ones that interest me on that list

They will probably sign Naz to a a deal, I'd assume. They havent given anyone else a 10-day contract so far this season.

DL: Hi, Ty Lawson. This is Dennis Lindsey from the Utah Jazz. You wanna sign with us for the remainder of the season?

Lawson: I sure would!

DL: Just kidding!

*hangs up on Lawson*

54f619d769beddf701d23757-750-563.jpg

DWont!!! DWont!!!

Williams is a has been. Id bet money he's now a big tub o' lard given that he was often a little chubby even when he was an active player.

No big deal on the TPE. Anyone DL brings in now would be on a 10-day or minimum deal. Im surprised Naz hasnt been signed to a 10-day.

DWont!!! DWont!!!

Williams is a has been. Id bet money he's now a big tub o' lard given that he was often a little chubby even when he was an active player.

No big deal on the TPE. Anyone DL brings in now would be on a 10-day or minimum deal. Im surprised Naz hasnt been signed to a 10-day.
He's already been signed to the max amount of 10-days available (2).

This just appeared: "In France Pro A, South Dakota State’s Nate Wolters led Chalon / Saone to a 81-86 win at Gravelines-Dunkerque and has been named Pro Exposure’s Global POTD for Monday March 12, 2018. In 33 minutes he scored 33 points, hitting 10-15 from the field, handed out 7 assists, and grabbed 4 rebounds with a Game Rating of 35. After 4 games he is averaging 19.3 ppg – 4.1 rpg – 6.8 apg in 28 MPG. . . ".

Nah. Dante will be back soon. Until then I don't see a reason why Alec Burks or Naz Mitrou-Long couldn't play Neto's minutes.