What's new

Site Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGLI baby

Hi. I really enjoy this website and have a great time with it. I've been brainstorming ways to improve/make it better and I came up with an idea that I think could be a whole lot of fun.

We all like the rep system, and it's great to get pos reps, but at the end of the day reps don't do a whole lot for you in real life, they are more just for "Internet prestige" more or less.

So, what if we turned that on it's head and made it so that you could actually convert your reps into real money?

How could we do this you ask? Well we can do it whatever way works best, a straight $1 for 1 rep conversion, or it could trail the USD to EUR exchange rate which could be a lot of fun too.

This is just a "rough draft" and I'm sure that it would take some getting used to but once it catches on (and I think it will, eventually) this could be a whole lot of fun.

Whatever suggestions or tweaks you guys have are welcome, but I think it's atleast worth talking about and I think I speak for everyone when I say I could use the extra money, especially in this ecomony.

Sounds great, send me 17$ for my rep and I'll send you back $7 for yours.

Jason is obviously making millions off these banner adds all over the board.

Hi. I really enjoy this website and have a great time with it. I've been brainstorming ways to improve/make it better and I came up with an idea that I think could be a whole lot of fun.

We all like the rep system, and it's great to get pos reps, but at the end of the day reps don't do a whole lot for you in real life, they are more just for "Internet prestige" more or less.

So, what if we turned that on it's head and made it so that you could actually convert your reps into real money?

How could we do this you ask? Well we can do it whatever way works best, a straight $1 for 1 rep conversion, or it could trail the USD to EUR exchange rate which could be a lot of fun too.

This is just a "rough draft" and I'm sure that it would take some getting used to but once it catches on (and I think it will, eventually) this could be a whole lot of fun.

Whatever suggestions or tweaks you guys have are welcome, but I think it's atleast worth talking about and I think I speak for everyone when I say I could use the extra money, especially in this ecomony.

My suggestion for the site is don't catch Archie Moses's duplicate account after his first post. At least let him have some fun. Why am I typing in third person?

No, but really, a suggestion I have for the site is not having to hit the home button or index button to see that you're logged it. That's freaking annoying.

My suggestion for the site is don't catch Archie Moses's duplicate account after his first post. At least let him have some fun. Why am I typing in third person?

No, but really, a suggestion I have for the site is not having to hit the home button or index button to see that you're logged it. That's freaking annoying.

I'm not completely sure, but it might be a chrome thing. Do you use chrome or something else? At my old job it logged me on automatically.

I'm not completely sure, but it might be a chrome thing. Do you use chrome or something else? At my old job it logged me on automatically.

The major controllers link together to sync all your various emails and anything else they can.

I'm slow and have a long learning curve, but does anyone else think it's possible all these duplicates are running organic traffic off? It's one thing to keep the discussion lively, but isn't it a sympton of a problem when every old user's duplicate is admitting to making a caught duplicate?

@Greg Miller (or one of his assistants reading this) got another idea for the Utah Jazzfanz website.

We could use our rep points to determine how much beer we each get at Jazzfanz nite out. So if 20 of us go and we have like 35,000 rep points put together you'll be able get an amount of beers that is in direct proportion to the amount of rep you redeem that night. So If I turn in 1,000 rep points, I'd recieve 1/35 of all the beers available. This is a fun/easy way to garner excitement for Jazzfanz nite out and it also solves the problems that some of us have been having with sneaking tallboys into the arena.

Let me know what you think of this idea/thought/proposal/suggestion that I have.

Reactions: ema
Thanks for the PM on this, colton.

Looks like Big C is willing to subsidize 700 rep points worth of beers.

Not sure how much that'll give us (Greg??) but it will definitely get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.