What's new

Sleeved "Jazz Pride" jerseys sold out everywhere

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 848

I'm so pissed at myself for picking up the Rudy pride jersey, holding it, then dropping it back down before getting my little brother a Joe Johnson Pride t-shirt jersey.

Are they sold out in store too? Nike is permanently dropping the sleeved jerseys

What's the best place to buy a jersey these days? I've wanted a Gobert swingman jersey in white for a long time, but they seem hard to find.

you know about a month or so ago i went into fanzz and the only ones i saw on sale were the hayward ones and even those were still like 50 bucks..yeah kind of bummed because i really like those pride jerseys

I bought my Gobert swingman jersey off of eBay for $30.

It's from the 2015-16 season that's why they're so cheap. I don't care because there isn't that much of a difference to begin with.

The jersey is totally legit and comes with the tags and everything. I love it and it's a great deal.

I bought my Gobert swingman jersey off of eBay for $30.

It's from the 2015-16 season that's why they're so cheap. I don't care because there isn't that much of a difference to begin with.

The jersey is totally legit and comes with the tags and everything. I love it and it's a great deal.

I've been checking Alibaba and all of these sketchy Chinese sites, but I didn't even think to check ebay.

8e0813df4bec36536b438ee50ddf38ff0ef237f6dc7a55ef47ae60d5f81ee51f.jpg