What's new

someone's gotta fess up

D

Deleted member 848

someone has placed a curse on this man

at first we weren't foes. mutual respect in the earlier days, I suppose. not a lot of direct trade activity between us and him. well, that is, until...

you have to admit-- the immediate aftermath was brutal for the fans of the blessed Utah Jazz franchise. Jerseys of #20 were burned, embarrassing social media videos were filmed. We had the makings of an emerging core-- a dope as hell draft pick, a top three center in the NBA, the best defense in the league, and yet another replacement at the PG spot. As we all know, this was not good enough for Gordon-- a player who owes much of his career to the development coaches of the Utah Jazz.

Prologue: The Disrespect (featuring none other than....you guessed it...Roger Braille)

Episode 1: The injury (featuring.....Jae Crowder)

this is one of those things that you just can't make up-- Gordon can't even finish his first quarter of NBA regular season basketball before getting a season-ending injury.

Some Utah fans were horrified....some...not so much:
I don't get some of you. Shedding what I can only hope are crocodile tears for this piece of ****.

Are you a Jazz fan? If so, then you should wish great things upon anyone currently wearing a Jazz uniform and wish bad things upon enemies of the Jazz. I can't imagine a bigger enemy right now than Hayward who **** on this team and on SLC to go to ****ing Boston. Because Jazz fans aren't as intelligent and as cultured as the famed Celtics fans.

And don't give me that ******** about how it's one thing to wish a bad season on Hayward and another thing to wish injury upon him. Boo-hoo, the coddled middle class boy who never had any real hardship in his life and who made 60 million already and has a guaranteed contract for another 120 might not ever play in the NBA again. He might have to live out the next 60 years drying his tears with money while playing golf and ****ing his mistresses and trying to figure out how to spend 9 figures. If any of you would like to offer me that deal, I'll give you my address and you can come here and do what you please to my ankle, tibia, and knee with a sledge hammer in exchange.

This news made me happier than the Rubio trade and I have been fantasizing about Rubio in a Jazz uniform since around 2006. Oooh, I'm a bad person for delighting in Hayward getting hurt. I don't ****ing care. I'm a Jazz fan, first and foremost. **** Hayward and his stupid leg.

Episode 2: The Return

after a spirited play-off run without Kyrie, the Celtics were set to return with Irving and Hayward next season. Spirits were high in Boston fandom....very high

Episode 3: The Ripples

things weren't working out in Celtics land. Hayward averaging triple singles, Celtics losing 20 point leads. things simply weren't...meshing

Episode 4: The Malaise

it wasn't just Kyrie-- this team simply could not get along

Epilogue: The Departures

--

And there you have it. Gordon Hayward completely destroyed the Celtics thanks to his glass bones, followed by his trash play. Whether it was Crowder, @JimLes, or Roger Braille himself-- some crazy dark magic **** happened and this team is lottery bound. All praises to Allah.

Okay I admit it. It was me. I know a little voodoo and put a curse on them. The hex actually went wrong I think because they were supposed to fall more swiftly. That part worked for Haywood but not quite the rest. At least it's finally working. I don't regret it. I'm enjoying the downfall. 10/10 would hex again.

Okay I admit it. It was me. I know a little voodoo and put a curse on them. The hex actually went wrong I think because they were supposed to fall more swiftly. That part worked for Haywood but not quite the rest. At least it's finally working. I don't regret it. I'm enjoying the downfall. 10/10 would hex again.

Can you curse my boss? I was looking for a witch doctor locally to do it but they're not in the yellow pages or gumtree or anything...

7yyt2qug7ol01.jpg

Well, ah, I don’t know what hasn’t been done.

But on the contrary, I’m possibly more or less definitively rejecting the idea that I undeniably do or do not know what I have probably done.

If that indeed wasn’t what I didn't do.

Regrettably I have a weak soul and shamefully take delight in misery of Boston and Hayward. My petty vengeful nature enjoyed this post, but I confess it only wet my appetite for more.

I would very much like to hear Boston shopping Hayward, and finding no takers even when they offer picks to unload him. I still hope for Celtics fans booing him. Stevens shunning him and Robyn leaving him and taking 73% of his earnings.

I am so weak.

Regrettably I have a weak soul and shamefully take delight in misery of Boston and Hayward. My petty vengeful nature enjoyed this post, but I confess it only wet my appetite for more.

I would very much like to hear Boston shopping Hayward, and finding no takers even when they offer picks to unload him. I still hope for Celtics fans booing him. Stevens shunning him and Robyn leaving him and taking 73% of his earnings.

I am so weak.

Embrace it!

upload_2019-6-18_20-32-24.jpeg

yeah that was a real dog thing they did to him. They deserve every bit of misfortune that comes their way

No wonder the celtics players all they care about are their stats because the FO is based on backstabbing / betraying at any moment culture. Hayward couldnt get any touches and sat in the corner half the times because he grew up in team first environment in Utah and couldnt adjust. Poor him