What's new

Tankers Unveil Jerseys......With Sleeves

nightmare3983

First BF League CHAMP
Contributor
https://www.mercurynews.com/warriors/ci_22565236/warriors-unveil-jersey-sleeves

Here's a pic for those of you who are too lazy to click the link:

11gqey0.jpg

Thoughts? I think appearance-wise, this could take some getting used to. But if it's really so much lighter compared to the tank-top style jerseys worn by everyone, they could catch on. Of course, this also makes me wonder why tank-top style jerseys couldn't just be made lighter than they are now.

I can't wear sleeves at all when playing basketball. Makes it feel weird to shoot. Got to have that full ROM in my shoulders and have my pits breathe.

I wear full sleeves now, i like being able to stay warm

Is it hard to stay warm when you're running up and down a basketball court? You might want to take an iron supplement.

Is it hard to stay warm when you're running up and down a basketball court? You might want to take an iron supplement.

When you sit out a game (if you are playing pick-up, sometimes two before you are able to get back on the court) it can be a problem. I wear compression socks that go up my calves for the same reason. I guess if you have problems with your arms you might need the same thing?

When you sit out a game (if you are playing pick-up, sometimes two before you are able to get back on the court) it can be a problem. I wear compression socks that go up my calves for the same reason. I guess if you have problems with your arms you might need the same thing?

I would have had to have played some sort of organized sports at some point in my life to have any idea what you're talking about. Basketball is played indoors. It's usually at least in the 60s inside.

I play in the nude.

I would have had to have played some sort of organized sports at some point in my life to have any idea what you're talking about. Basketball is played indoors. It's usually at least in the 60s inside.

When you run around for a long time your muscles start to get sore. You don't notice it when you are playing because the muscles are "warm". When you sit out of a game for a while, the muscles get "cold". When you start to play again you have trouble moving as fast and have a higher chance of injury because they are "cold".

When you run around for a long time your muscles start to get sore. You don't notice it when you are playing because the muscles are "warm". When you sit out of a game for a while, the muscles get "cold". When you start to play again you have trouble moving as fast and have a higher chance of injury because they are "cold".

you "lost me"

As if it wasn't hard enough to get a girl to watch NBA games with me, now we got these steamy, sweaty dudes putting more clothes on? Idiocy.