What's new

Thank You Greg Miller

GoJazz

I want to personally thank Greg Miller for hiring and keeping Ty Corbin. Without him we wouldn't be able to tank the rest of the season by playing Marvin Williams, Earl Watson, and Tinsley. Our 1st and 3rd quarters are amazing demonstrations of tanking basketball at its finest. The 12 pick in this amazingly deep draft coupled with not playing the draft pick for at least 3 years due to some 1/2 *** vet we get because no one else wants them is sure to develop into a championship.

Are you Stoked from the past?

Calm down. Its just one game. Corbin just wants to make the playoff race close and interesting.

I want to personally thank Greg Miller for hiring and keeping Ty Corbin. Without him we wouldn't be able to tank the rest of the season by playing Marvin Williams, Earl Watson, and Tinsley. Our 1st and 3rd quarters are amazing demonstrations of tanking basketball at its finest. The 12 pick in this amazingly deep draft coupled with not playing the draft pick for at least 3 years due to some 1/2 *** vet we get because no one else wants them is sure to develop into a championship.

The offense is shallow and lacking without a true point guard in the game. Burks simply cannot run it so give it a rest.

Both Tinsley and Watson have been doing a good job of making up for their defensive weaknesses by playing smart and disrupting larger players.

I'm gonna curse here.... "WHY THE **** TO DO WANT TO TANK GAMES?!?!"

I hate these types of pos(t)ers & "FANZZ"!!

Burks got 33 vs Watson's 20 minutes AND Golden Boy got 36 vs Foye's 17, isn't that what most people wanted?!?!

BTW, this isnt a deep draft....

I'm gonna curse here.... "WHY THE **** TO DO WANT TO TANK GAMES?!?!"

I hate these types of pos(t)ers & "FANZZ"!!

Burks got 33 vs Watson's 20 minutes AND Golden Boy got 36 vs Foye's 17, isn't that what most people wanted?!?!

BTW, this isnt a deep draft....

I think you've misunderstood the OP's intent, which is to rag on Corbin for being a bad coach (OP's opinion) and Greg Miller for making him coach.

I think you've misunderstood the OP's intent, which is to rag on Corbin for being a bad coach (OP's opinion) and Greg Miller for making him coach.

if that's the case...