Joe Ingles // Ty Corbin
Mike Conley // Randy Foye

Thee
Truck Robinson Rich Kelley
Paul Millsap // George’s Niang
Wesley Matthews// Richard Jefferson
Darrell Griffith // George Hill
Deron Williams // Devin Harris

I’m going to do everything I can to spread things out to limit Gobert’s effectiveness.

Even though my front court is small, Truck and Millsap being 6-7 each, both are some of the better rebounders in jazz history. Truck hitting the all time mark at just over 15 rebounds a game, so I feel my smaller lineup can hang defensively and on the boards.

Even though Truck and Millsap aren’t 3pt shooters, they can still hit shots from anywhere inside the 3. And if left open and able to get set, we all know Millsap can hit a three.

I definitely want to play fast, Wes has a pretty slow team. The two Joe’s, and Harpring are slow and not the greatest athletes. I can employ pick’n roll with both Millsap and truck, using them both as rollers and both can pop as well. In the end I feel my athleticism shooting and defense can win out.

Can't wait for the alts to come out of the woodwork on this vote!

bill-hader-watching.gif

Quit stalking me, you’ve been on me like white on rice ever since you became annoyed with the football draft. Get over it already.
I haven't said a word to or about you in over a week. Slow your roll. Or bagel. Or whatever.

Not

to mention every time you type it’s to reference some phantom cheating, which is what you did here. Idiot!!
Why did you assume they were your alts? Do you have something to hide? Are you feeling guilty about something? I didn't even mention you by name. Hmmm.

Wes’s team is built damn near perfectly. It was essentially what I was trying to do, but I didn’t have the draft position to build a strong enough team in this style.

I have never met Thee and Wes looks like a decent athlete so I think Wes would win a 7 game series over Thee. Plus Thee is an idot!