What's new

The Bucks get Jingled

Knowing that Joe played his jazz career with Quin and that Budenholzer connection it just makes sense.

Joe can still give you 5-10 solid minutes. I know thats not a lot but he is also good coaching mind to have in the locker room.

Thy don’t really need him for the regular season, he’ll be a welcome addition come playoff time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even if it’s only as a deep bench spot and locker room/culture guy. I feel like trading joe was a HUGE blow to team chemistry last year. Jazz should have looked at trading him to GSW when there was a lot of smoke last offseason. Hate how the end of his Jazz tenure went tbh - he deserved better.

Even if it’s only as a deep bench spot and locker room/culture guy. I feel like trading joe was a HUGE blow to team chemistry last year. Jazz should have looked at trading him to GSW when there was a lot of smoke last offseason. Hate how the end of his Jazz tenure went tbh - he deserved better.
Yep. The single worst move we made last year, from a culture perspective. Obviously getting something for him when he got injured was likely better than nothing, but I have my doubts about that even. What has it really netted us? And vs. what damage did it do? I think it was a bad move, tbpfh.

Yep. The single worst move we made last year, from a culture perspective. Obviously getting something for him when he got injured was likely better than nothing, but I have my doubts about that even. What has it really netted us? And vs. what damage did it do? I think it was a bad move, tbpfh.
I'm pretty sure he was the only thing holding the locker room together. After he left it really went downhill fast.

I'm pretty sure he was the only thing holding the locker room together. After he left it really went downhill fast.
Exactly. And it was proved out by there being a pretty much immediate change to how we were playing and the vibe on the court. Ingles was quite literally the heart of this team. And Gobert was the soul. Now we are without our heart and soul. We will be lucky to string together 30 wins next year if we don't do something else.

Exactly. And it was proved out by there being a pretty much immediate change to how we were playing and the vibe on the court. Ingles was quite literally the heart of this team. And Gobert was the soul. Now we are without our heart and soul. We will be lucky to string together 30 wins next year if we don't do something else.
I am curious how it will turn out.
I can see the FO liking Rudy more, but being able to get more out of him... or they did just like DM more.
The trade was probably signed siting irreconcilable differences, and DM got the house in the split.

Deep down I was really hoping to get Ingles back. Oh well.