What's new

The Jazzfan hypothetical

Beantown

This question goes to my Jazzfan brothers and sisters here on the board...

One day, your child comes to you and says that he or she is a Bulls Fan. What do you do? Or, rather, how do you handle the situation?

Thanks!

As much as I hate our ownership, front office, coach, players, ballboys, and arena, I will always have season tickets and will always support and represent. If my kid decides to be a Bulls fan I will probably send them to an orphanage. If they pick the Lakers... Let's juts say I'd be behind bars for a long, long time!

As much as I hate our ownership, front office, coach, players, ballboys, and arena, I will always have season tickets and will always support and represent. If my kid decides to be a Bulls fan I will probably send them to an orphanage. If they pick the Lakers... Let's juts say I'd be behind bars for a long, long time!

Good point, I probably should of had the Lakers as the choice.

I'll probably never have kids as I am a homosexual and unable to procreate in the name of the survival of the human race, so it's hard for me to answer this question.

I'll probably never have kids as I am a homosexual and unable to procreate in the name of the survival of the human race, so it's hard for me to answer this question.

Yea, I should of probably stated that only real humans can post in this thread.

Your sarcasm and satire radar is broken.

That aint the onliest thang what's broke, eh, Beanie? Could ya, like, mebbe loan my *** a couple bucks, ya figure? Swear to Gawd I'll pay ya back. Say sometime around the year 2035, how's dat?

this question goes to my jazzfan brothers and sisters here on the board...

One day, your child comes to you and says that he or she is a bulls fan. What do you do? Or, rather, how do you handle the situation?

Thanks!

lol

My second son is a Lakers fan (or at least, a Kobe Bryant fan). We don't talk about the Lakers, much, probably because he nevers actually watches the games.