What's new

The New Jazz Big 3

Rondo
Hayward
Williams
Love
Bynum

championship team no?

Philly is rumored to be making Bynum availabe (realgm.com)
Minnesota would get two quality bigs in return for Love
Boston gets a young big and a proven vet pg

None of them would stay here.

Also, Bynum is a consistently injured capricious manchild.

Good lord. 3 trade suggestions and they all favor the other team. Outside of maybe the one for Rondo. But I still would not make that trade. By the time your trades are done we have 1 guy who does not want to play. One guy who wants to go to a big city. And no bench. The good news about your trades are we will get to see a whole new set of players next year. Because the team you have assembled will all be gone. Of course that also means we have no good young players left and will probably be the worst team in the league for the next 5 years. But good job. You took a team on the rise and destroyed it. :/

Revo and I were talking in the chat box last night about who we should ship out.

Resign Millsap and start him next to Favors.
Trade Big Al and Marvin for a SF and a D minded backup C.
Make Kanter the primary big backup.
Get Bell off the team.
Play Foye limited minutes at the 1 and send Watson on his way.
Give Burks 15 a night as a regular rotation player.

Question is who could we get for Big Al and Marvin?

Revo and I were talking in the chat box last night about who we should ship out.

Get Bell off the team.

90 percent of the posters on jazzfanz would approve of this! (myself included obviously)
actually probably more like 95 percent.

I would love for koc to do this but it is probably hard to trade jeffy for anything good.

Get Bell off the team.

They'd never do it because, well, it makes zero sense, but Josh Smith is intriguing. He's still just 27, is hitting his prime, is explosive and is having a heck of a year. 16.6 points, 8.1 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 2.0 blocks, 1.4 steals, 40+% from three. Not sure if he's starting at the 3 or 4 this year but he'd be intriguing in the off-season as a FA maybe.

They'd never do it because, well, it makes zero sense, but Josh Smith is intriguing. He's still just 27, is hitting his prime, is explosive and is having a heck of a year. 16.6 points, 8.1 rebounds, 3.6 assists, 2.0 blocks, 1.4 steals, 40+% from three. Not sure if he's starting at the 3 or 4 this year but he'd be intriguing in the off-season as a FA maybe.

How does it make zero sense? What am I missing?