What's new

The Official Extend/Resign Rubio (now/1year)

Rubio with a jump shot = exactly what the jazz need. If his shot is not flash in the pan he needs to be extended

What I don't understand is why there is always an idiot interviewer who insists on asking rubio an interview question in spanish which forces everyone else to awkwardly sit around not understanding the question or answer.

Even if Exum matched what Rubio does on the floor, he'll never come close to bringing the chemistry and leadership to the team that Ricky does. I think Ricky and Snyder stay together for a very long time.

Last edited:
If we win the championship then extend his contract and keep everyone else as well. Run it back. If not it's smarter just to wait until free agency. Gives us more options.

Certainly has a Pops/Parker feel to their relationship. I feel like Rubio is here for a lot longer than 2 years.

That's certainly possible. Rubio went from Bricky to Slicky in a half season. Like I said before, I wonder if we haven't already found our third all-star and second scorer. On a side note, Ricky also proves how good Utah's development program really is. Remember when he never was a shooter?

Of course you extend him, I am starting to wonder about re-signing exum. Dante is not making himself marketable with his performance which is good for the Jazz if they want to keep him.

Dante was terrible last night. Which is perfect. Best case scenario is for the Jazz to sign him for cheap and then have him realize his potential.

That being said, Ricky is the point guard of the future for the Jazz!

I get so frustrated watching Exum. It's all turnovers and blown layups. And I'm screaming to get him out of there. Then he does something good.

Definitely developing a love/hate relationship with him.

Much like Joe I think DL could offer him something fair without having to outbid other teams. Maybe DL looks for another pg project to groom behind Ricky if Exum becomes to costly.