What's new

The official: Thank you Favors thread.

Thank you Favs. You were one of my favorite players. I still remember when I ran into him in Vegas. He was such a nice guy... Wish you all the best. Go get paid!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Great player and teammate. I think we'll miss him. The only problem was his durability and fit with our game plan. I think our training staff found his sweet spot as far as usage but he was too expensive for that few of minutes. I wish him the best but if his minutes are increased I'd bet he suffers with back spasms and sore knees taking him out of games. Hope I'm wrong because he was a great jazz man.

Weird to see him gone but at the same time I really wont miss him that much. Pretty vanilla overall as a player.

Favs is such an incredible guy. He deserves another big payday out there. He has been a warrior.
If the Jazz can’t trade him (hello Knicks) then I hope he gets a great contract somewhere that he will be happy. It’s a rough business, but he’s been a class act.

I've always been a Favors fan. I hope he finds a better fit (hopefully in the East) and enjoys the rest of his career.

Thanks Favors! I'll be rooting for you.

Thank you Derrick Favors for always being a fantastic representation of the Utah Jazz.

Off the court, we couldn't ask for more really. On the court, he was good but never became as good we thought he would be. I really hope he goes somewhere in the East where he can become a great center.

Derrick was a good player and a great person. Had some injuries, but battled through all of them. Gave Utah some great moments.