What's new

The official trade Niang Thread.

Shad

This guy is horrible on defense. All he does is foul and give the other team and 1's all the time. Can't stand it

3 Fouls, 5 minutes, and -11. He also gave them 3 freethrows on those fouls AT LEAST.

He's too big a locker-room positive to cut or trade. I think this is his last year though barring a breakout.

If we could get a 2nd for him that'd be cool. And near the trade deadline look for someone who's waived who can help us.

Just cut him. Anyone else taking the minutes - including Brantley - can't really hurt.

Also, I know people have different body types but he really, really doesn't seem like he's in the best shape and he is one of the last dudes in the league that can get away with that.

how many picks or cash are you willing to give away in order for other teams to take on his contract lol

So here’s the deal... Niang has been bad but how Quin is using him is not ideal... he’s a stretch four... he was like tryin to play backup pg and I’ve seen him assigned to guards and ****... nah that ain’t him. I don’t think you trade him... keep him to play backup 4 when someone gets hurt. I do think we should give Oni and Bradley some burn.