What's new

The results are in! Jazzfans 2013 Forum Awards Results

Xsy

Welcome one and all, to the 2013 JazzFanz Award ceremony!

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for the delay. I wanted to do this the right way and do a big photoshopped finale, but time restraints are keeping me from doing it.

So instead of sitting on the results and waiting until I can do it the pretty way, we're just gonna get this over with the quick, and easy way-- with plain text. Ugh. Sorry, once again for the wait.

Highlight under the award to reveal the winner! Runners up will be listed if the votes were close. No runner up will be revealed if the category was a runaway.

Let's start from the bottom of the list and work our way up.

The winner of the JazzFanz fan of the year was one of the biggest runaway winners of the year.

The winner of the JazzFanz Fan of the Year award is:
Stoked!

Clown of the year was another clear runaway.

The winner of the JazzFanz Clown of the Year award is:
UGLI baby!

Signature of the year was one of the most varied categories of the year. So varied, the winner only won by 2 votes.

The winner of the JazzFanz Signature of the Year award is:
UGLI baby!

Runners up for Signature of the Year were both only 2 points away from winning the title:
Dalamon & Hack!

You thought signature of the year was close? Well about those avatars...

The winners of the JazzFans Avatar of the Year award are:
berkkobe, Hack, Jako & UGLI baby!

Executive of the Year had a smaller pool of users to vote for, but the results were spread out as can be.

The winners of the JazzFans Executive of the Year award are:
Bronco70 & Colton!

The Most Improved category was a battle between two users. Only one user was ultimately more improved than the other.

The winner of the JazzFanz Most Improved Poster is:
Hack!

Runner up for Most Improved Poster:
Hotttnickkk!

Rookie of the year was a clear runaway.

The winner of the JazzFanz Rookie of the Year is:
scootsy!

Sixth Man of the Year was literally insane. A 3 way tie for the win, and a whole bunch of various vote-getters made this an interesting category.

The winners of the JazzFanz Sixth Man of the Year are:
Mr. McGibblets, orangello, and prodigy!

Defensive poster of the year was a defensive battle between two posters.

The winner of the JazzFanz Defensive Poster of the Year is:
One Brow!

Runner up for Defensive Poster of the Year:
Cyrone Torbin!

Coach of the year had a clear winner, and three very respectable runners up.

The winner of the JazzFanz Coach of the Year is:
vslice02!

Runners up for Coach of the Year:
GVC, PKM, and spycam1!

And last but not least, we have our everything.

Our favorite poster on all of JazzFanz.

This user was the biggest runaway award winner of the season.

Our MVP.

The winner of the JazzFanz MVP award is...

PKM!

A big congratulations to PKM, a big congratulations to our other award winners, and a huge thank you to all those who voted.

But wait! There's more!

All JazzFanz teams have yet to be tallied.

They will be counted and edited into this topic later. So stay tuned! More results are on the way!

How well the UGLI forum is represented has to be a sore spot with some.

Runner up for most improved!!!

Yay!!!

Thanks guys!! I'll keep improving and hopefully can get the award next year!!!

*tears*

1993_iconic_picture_director_eastwood.jpg

Runner up for most improved!!!

Yay!!!

Thanks guys!! I'll keep improving and hopefully can get the award next year!!!

*tears*

1993_iconic_picture_director_eastwood.jpg

You're too good of a poster now to improve much more.

You need to become a ****poster for a few months then re-improve near the end of the season to stand a chance.

You're too good of a poster now to improve much more.

You need to become a ****poster for a few months then re-improve near the end of the season to stand a chance.

Stop it bro... *tears* ... truly I'm overwhelmed by all your support........ truly........

I really wanted to do a much bigger result thread, but work randomly decided to kick my ***, my car decided to kick the bucket, and GTA V comes out tomorrow, so my time is pretty much shot.

I am on an ipad and I cannot highlight anything, so I'm just going to assume I won most of the awards. You guys shouldn't have...

I really wanted to do a much bigger result thread, but work randomly decided to kick my ***, my car decided to kick the bucket, and GTA V comes out tomorrow, so my time is pretty much shot.

Don't shoot your grandma in the back of her head.

For those of ya'll who didn't see Utah Jazz Newsfeed's write up on the awards ceremony...

2013 jazzfanz Forum Awards Ceremony By| Utah Jazz Newsfeed

The 2013 jazzfanz awards have come and gone at a gala affair held at the £¥£ headquarters in STG, UT.

2013 will go down as an UGLI year in jazzfanz as the handsome bearded one known as UGLI baby walked away with a haul of awards including "funniest person alive", "most sincere salutation's" and "Best looking selfie".

"Delusional Homer of the Year" went to Stoked, out of Cedar City Utah. Stoked was not able to accept his award in person as he is currently camped outside Energy Solutions Arena waiting in line to buy 2013-14' Utah Jazz Playoff tickets.

Bronco70 and Colton were honored with the "Least hated hall monitors award". Colton shocked the audience by using the "frick" word in his acceptance speech and Bronco was so overcome with joy he infracted himself.

Hack was deemed "Poster who sucks a little less now". Hotttnickkk went home with the "Asian Condom Award" for poster who is on the rise, but still comes up a bit short.

In an absolute shocker Scootsy won "Rookie of the Year" and subsequently retired on the spot. #pray4scootsy

One Brow was proud to walk home with the "holy **** dude, just drop it" award. He gave a 40 minute acceptance speech, highlighted by this classic One Brow quote, "Words words words words words words words. More words, words words. Words."

In perhaps the least surprising result of the night, PKM, owner of jazzfanz, was awarded "Most Valuable Poster". Reps spilling out of his pockets, PKM took the stage to receive his award. In a shocking twist, Fishonjazz tackled PKM and grabbed the mic before he had a chance to speak.

"Yo PKM, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but George is one of the best posters of all time. One of the best posters of all time!!" Fishonjazz proclaimed before the stunned audience.

After the awards ceremony, guests were ushered to the PKMoe casita where they drank seemingly endless amounts of GameFace homebrew. Tensions rose as Dalamon and Chris L fought for the attention of Sandy Braille and rumors continue to swirl after UGLI baby was seen leaving the party with jazz_fanatic on one arm, and Moevillini on the other.

Until next year, jazzfanz.

--Utah Jazz Newsfeed