What's new

The weakest link?

Growlor

We have youth and development at every position, but the question I have is which position is the weakest link looking forward?
PG=Exum/Burke. Too much invested and potential to make a decision now.
SF= Max Hayward will be the starter for a while at least.
PF= Favors has solidified his position here.
C= Gobert/Kanter. Enough said recently.

That leaves the SG spot with Alec and Hood. Big question is how good will Alec be... eventually?
Neither are established as firm starters as Hayward and Fav are, and neither have the potential ceiling of Exum or Gobert.

If we need a clear improvement then what would trading Alec & Kanter and our #1 this year bring us? Toss in half a dozen #2 picks, we have plenty.
Someone like Oladipo perhaps?
We need to start adding pieces that won't take 3-4 more years or we will waste time on Fav and Hayward's current contracts.

Burks is better than or equal to or just a little bit worse than oladipo. (Not sure which at this point)
I would be down with trading Burks and some other stuff to bring in an upgrade but dipo ain't good enough to make the trade imo.

If somehow we could get Russell.... Anybody have naked pictures of Silver?

Its like your not concerned about anything else. As long as you see naked pictures of Silver. Your the one standing in line 3 hours before happy hour, calm down. Nobody has or should have pictures of that. "shiver" why would you care so much??? Creepy.

May heaven shine on us and see Alec gone in any deal involving Kanter.

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing if I sorted by shooting guards, Alec would be close to the worst starter on the list while being paid about 4x of those around him.

Its like your not concerned about anything else. As long as you see naked pictures of Silver. Your the one standing in line 3 hours before happy hour, calm down. Nobody has or should have pictures of that. "shiver" why would you care so much??? Creepy.

Everytime you make a post I always picture Tony Montana saying the words in my head.

Everytime you make a post I always picture Tony Montana saying the words in my head.

I picture this guy instead of Tony Montana:

images