What's new

This is the I just found out I need to quarantine 14 days because I tested positive for the corona virus and want to do a draft to stay entertained.

Also what are some good Netflix tv shows to binge watch?
I just started mad men and it's good so far.
I love This Is Us if you like overly emotional shows.
Fargo is great (haven't seen the latest season yet though)
Ozarks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Just had an idea for a draft we’ve never tried. It’s an all time draft that requires us to draft two or three guys from every era, 60’s, 70’s 80’s and so on. Thoughts?

Ozarks.

Cobra Kai is great. Go watch Ted Lasso on Apple TV+ its hilarious and you will feel like there is good in the world still. I may binge watch the whole season again this week.

The Queen’s Gambit
Well, I’ll check them all out. God knows I’ve got the time. This is weird. Can’t remember the last time I had nothing to do for two weeks and as a CNA I get paid leave. It’s like I have a job without having a job. Lol

Well, I’ll check them all out. God knows I’ve got the time. This is weird. Can’t remember the last time I had nothing to do for two weeks and as a CNA I get paid leave. It’s like I have a job without having a job. Lol
Well thats good. Hope you are healthy and get over it quick.

Cobra Kai is great. Go watch Ted Lasso on Apple TV+ its hilarious and you will feel like there is good in the world still. I may binge watch the whole season again this week.
I need to watch that Ted lasso show. I keep hearing great things and then forget to put it on my list. Doing it now

Well hell double H, I reckon I owe you a mighty big thanks.

I decided to put mad men on hold cause I have really been curious about Ted Lasso and I'm 4 episodes in and ready to declare it the best show of all time.
Cute as hell, heartwarming, and absolutely hilarious. I'm shouting about this show from the rooftops. Texting my family, informing Facebook. I love it.
Too bad there is a bit of cussing cause I'm pretty sure my parents would love it. Hell, it's so good they might love it, cussing and all.

Good shout on Cobra Kai. It really is an amazing show especially if you loved Karate Kid as a kid. Even if you didn't, go watch the movie then the series. It's really good stuff. Pulls on the heart strings of guys raised in that era but also addresses some of the BS going on today.

I just finished season 2 of Ozark. Compelling show.

The Boys has been fun.

Outer Banks is entertaining.

If you're looking for outside the box, Man on the High Castle on Prime is different but interesting.

It's also fun to go back and watch Alabama National Championship games. Always puts me in a good mood.

Ozarks.

My wife and I enjoyed the unicorn. Bubblegum kind if stuff but very positive and upbeat and I am a big Goggins fan. He plays against type and does a good job with it.

Well hell double H, I reckon I owe you a mighty big thanks.

I decided to put mad men on hold cause I have really been curious about Ted Lasso and I'm 4 episodes in and ready to declare it the best show of all time.
Cute as hell, heartwarming, and absolutely hilarious. I'm shouting about this show from the rooftops. Texting my family, informing Facebook. I love it.
Too bad there is a bit of cussing cause I'm pretty sure my parents would love it. Hell, it's so good they might love it, cussing and all.

Ok I'll have to check that out. If fish loves it this much the worst it can be is pretty good.