What's new

Top 10 Jazz plays of the year

This was only posted a couple of months ago, you complete fraud of a Jazzfan.

P.S. Thanks for posting.

News must be slow for everyone then, it was on NBA.com's frontpage. Oh well. I had a 50/50 chance of being right, which is roughly the same chance of getting kicked in the nards for posting on this forum.

Thanks for the reply.

News must be slow for everyone then, it was on NBA.com's frontpage. Oh well. I had a 50/50 chance of being right, which is roughly the same chance of getting kicked in the nards for posting on this forum.

Thanks for the reply.

I should -2 you for being such a whiney bitch. I've missed you, BTW.

...about the only thing I'm going to miss from Boozer will be those left hand dunks of his! It's always nice to see a right handed guy go to his left hand....and in Boozer's case, finish with authority.

Me too. The man could dunk, when he decided to play that is. Kind of funny how it seems like he had more of those awesome dunks this last year, his contract year.

I ain't gonna lie watching that makes me wanna have the Jazz bring back Gaines and be happy about it, just brings back some very very good/exciting feelings.

I honestly think the best play there was the Miles destruction of Fisher. Dwill's multiple anklebreakers are nice too.