What's new

Trade for Lou Williams?

Doublea

It sounds like the Lakers would be willing to trade Lou Williams. He would add some much needed scoring to this team, especially from the bench. I'm not too sure what the Lakers are looking for in a trade though. Would you trade for him? What would you give up in return?

I'd be for it.

I'd be for almost any type of mix up right now. I don't like how it seems like the Jazz are dragging their feet and going thru the motions lately. Maybe it would wake the team up.

The Reports just traded for Ibaka apparently. At least they are trying to do something.

****...if we have both JJ and Sweet Lou coming off the bench, that is truly scary (for our opponents).

He's super underrated. He's basically exactly what we want to get from AB. Can win us a few extra games and if he gets hot you win a game. Does not play defense but mack/AB/Neto ain't stoppers either. Exum has played better defense but its not like he's lighting the world on fire or something.

He's super underrated. He's basically exactly what we want to get from AB. Can win us a few extra games and if he gets hot you win a game. Does not play defense but mack/AB/Neto ain't stoppers either. Exum has played better defense but its not like he's lighting the world on fire or something.

you were out in front on this idea. As of today, what is your offer?

you were out in front on this idea. As of today, what is your offer?

Warriors pick and cap fodder...

Wouldn't be opposed to a three team trade using AB if it netted us Lou and a little more.

Looking at the trade landscape I don't see anyone offering much more.

Collison is also available supposedly ... I'd do Mack and a second rounder for him.

for the record, Lou makes $7Mill this year and next. That's good enough value that you do, in fact, probably need to give a first.

Warriors pick and cap fodder...

Wouldn't be opposed to a three team trade using AB if it netted us Lou and a little more.

Looking at the trade landscape I don't see anyone offering much more.

Collison is also available supposedly ... I'd do Mack and a second rounder for him.

for the record, Lou makes $7Mill this year and next. That's good enough value that you do, in fact, probably need to give a first.

What about burks for lou straight up? Do they tell us to **** off?

Just saw Reggie Jackson might be available. I would take him over Lou Williams.

Sent from my LG-H900 using JazzFanz mobile app

Do u want to let Hill walk too? Jackson makes a hell of a lot more than Williams and I'm not sure he's better. Been hurt most of the year and not exactly a team first guy... not that he's a cancer.

What about burks for lou straight up? Do they tell us to **** off?

I don't think AB would be a good fit... I think value is in the ballpark. I'd want a little more back but AB might be a bit redundant with Lou.

I would trade AB for Lou in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I don't think the Lakers would do that trade, even if we threw in a couple draft picks as well. Lou would definitely help put the Jazz over the top!

I would trade AB for Lou in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I don't think the Lakers would do that trade, even if we threw in a couple draft picks as well. Lou would definitely help put the Jazz over the top!
I think Lakers would jump at that trade.

I see no reason the Lakers would do this without a pick or two. Lou is cheaper and has 1 less year on his deal.