What's new

Trade idea, Hayward to the Suns

Justys

I've read a lot about people wanting to trade Hayward to Boston but what about Hayward to Phx for the # 4 pick and 13th pick? Would Phx just laugh? Would Utah want to make it a bigger trade? knight? Bledsoe? Just wanted to see what ya'll thought?

I've read a lot about people wanting to trade Hayward to Boston but what about Hayward to Phx for the # 4 pick and 13th pick? Would Phx just laugh? Would Utah want to make it a bigger trade? knight? Bledsoe? Just wanted to see what ya'll thought?

Hey hey commands more than 4 n 13

If Bledsoe is healthy then Hayward for the 4, 13 and Bledsoe might be okay. If we could trade the 4, 12 and 13 to get the Lakers pick. Doubt the Lakers take that though. I also doubt Phoenix wants Hayward that much. I think they would rather have lots of picks and younger players.

If we've got the 4th, 12th,13th pick, plus Bledsoe or knight. I'd keep the picks and let DL go to work. We would have a ton of cheap contracts for the next few years, allowing us to extend our core Exum, Hood, Gorbert, while keeping Favors, Burks, Bledsoe. I'd love to see what DL would do with the 4th, 12th, & 13th picks.

No, Phoenix won't be that bad next year, especially if they got Hayward.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

They're still in the West and still wouldn't sniff what Utah was this past season which wasn't a playoff team. So yeah, they'd be pretty bad with Hayward.

I'd rather send him to Boston for their pick next year and Brooklyn's pick next year. Brooklyn's pick will probably be top three. Especially if the 76ers decide to try to win games.