What's new

trade idea -- Indiana

hep

Jazz trade Millsap, AK, and Hayward

Indiana trades Granger, Foster, and Ford

Works for both teams. Helps Indiana build and gives Utah 3 stars.

What do you think?

Certainly the post is not meant to infer that Foster and Ford are stars, but rather that the addition of Granger would give the Jazz a big three -- D-will, Jefferson, Granger -- I think that three would be amazing.

wow, I had to create my account just to tell you that is one of the dumbest trade ideals i have ever heard.

What do you think?

It would make the Jazz bigger

Jefferson, Okur, Foster, Fes

Not a horrible idea. Ford & Foster are both expiring so you could turn around and deal them at the dead if you had to.

I'd take Granger over Millsap any day.

Ok, if you must know my thoughts,

Grainger is 10 million for the next 4 years,
TJ ford is a 8 Million Back UP PG!
Jeff Foster is 6.5 back up center

We lose AK's salary at the end of the year, and the milsap deal is 7-8 million for the next 3. Milsap gives you a better rebounder and a better help defender, Hayword is young and will fill the Harpring SF role.

but if you wanna trade Grainger for Sap.....yes please, but losing the AK contract now is not a good move

Not bad at all. It is actually pretty fair for both sides. We get the best player (Granger) and expirings and they get youth, a nice PF and and expiring. If they see their 10th pick as a young Granger then this gives them some nice pieces without any bad contracts.

Indiana isn't going to trade Granger. Granger is their DWill.

Life is like a box of chocolates.

That's all I have to say about it.

"but if you wanna trade Grainger for Sap.....yes please, but losing the AK contract now is not a good move "

Foster & Ford are both expiring too. So you could make 2 deals instead of one IF needed. Or just deal Ford and keep Foster for a playoff run(hopefully)

Foster is absolute trash. I've never understood the fascinatioon with this guy. HE can rebound; that's his only skill. He's not a shotblocker, he can't shoot. He's absolutely Shaq-like from the FT line. FES >>>>> than Foster. Seriously. In 20 mins per, Fesenko could block one shot, get a couple of dunks and brick 2 FT's.

Last edited:

What do you think?

Your parents are ashamed. Your family name has been ruined. You're poor.

I like it but no way Pacers do this.

Unless we trade Millsap to the Pacers half way through the year after Millsap averages 16 and 10. And Hayward is making an impact. But until than no way they trade Granger. I also think Granger is overrated. He is kind of a chucker but he for sure would make us better.

I've heard Larry Bird say he considers Granger one of the NBA's best; basically untradeable... Wish I had the link; I think it was his interview after this year's draft.