What's new

Trade Mo

I hate chuckers. Taking five straight misses in crunch time? Give the ball to Jefferdad for **** sake.

All in favor?

Side note: favors is a beast and I think he made Kevin Garnett wet his pants

This thread is stupid. Mo made some bad decisions, but that happens. Personally, I'm happy with what Mo has brought to the team. I can complain about the game tonight but I'm not going to complain about his season. Delete this thread.

So what you guys are saying is trade the black hole Jefferson who wins games for us and comes through in clutch time, but when mo Williams black holes it up and shoots us right out of an important road game it's a stupid thread? Yeah that makes sense. He kills all the ball movement and we are better off with tinsley starting and not scoring a single point. He distributes the ball and gets everyone involved. Mo Williams forced everything last night when we had open guys all over the floor.

I'd rather fire Corbin. He's the one that's drawing up these awful plays that don't utilize the strengths of the players. I think he's just decided that since Williams is a vet he gets to do whatever he wants in crunch time, when Williams couldn't decision-make his way out of a paper bag.

So what you guys are saying is trade the black hole Jefferson who wins games for us and comes through in clutch time, but when mo Williams black holes it up and shoots us right out of an important road game it's a stupid thread? Yeah that makes sense. He kills all the ball movement and we are better off with tinsley starting and not scoring a single point. He distributes the ball and gets everyone involved. Mo Williams forced everything last night when we had open guys all over the floor.

Oh so we are comparing who lost us more games between Mo and Al?

Jefferson has, trade him.

Mo had a bad night and made some bad decisions. Jefferson has played extremely poor D for 2 years now.

I'd rather fire Corbin. He's the one that's drawing up these awful plays that don't utilize the strengths of the players. I think he's just decided that since Williams is a vet he gets to do whatever he wants in crunch time, when Williams couldn't decision-make his way out of a paper bag.

Yeah, that was an awful play design that got Paul Millsap one on one with no help defense to be found. FIRE^99 because Millsap missed a very makeable layup on a well executed play.

I'm going to assume Ty didnt draw up a play where Mo goes down and fores up a contested 20 footer twice in a row. He probably did draw up that nice play where Milsap blew the layup though. I think Mo did what Mo was going to do towards the end last night.

it's really ridiculous to think about a Mo trade.

you miss devin than!
it's like heavens after heaven harris! it really is. he is a better passer than harris. he shoots 5 times better than harris. so??

Yeah, that was an awful play design that got Paul Millsap one on one with no help defense to be found. FIRE^99 because Millsap missed a very makeable layup on a well executed play.

That's one play out of many at the end of the game, and obviously not what I was referring to.

I'm going to assume Ty didnt draw up a play where Mo goes down and fores up a contested 20 footer twice in a row. He probably did draw up that nice play where Milsap blew the layup though. I think Mo did what Mo was going to do towards the end last night.

He's drawing up plays where the ball is in Williams' hands and it's up to his decision making whether we lose or win. Not a recipe for success.

He assumed blame via twitter. Hopefiully he learns from his mistakes and the coaching staff designs/enforces better plays of getting it into Jefferson and/or Millsap during crunch time. Even Foye has proven to be pretty clutch. I wouldn't mind seeing a backcourt of Foye and Hayward during crunch time.

He brought the ball up, hes the PG numb nuts.

I think he was referring to the play when the jazz were inbounding on thier side of the court so no one actually brought the ball up.

Never said I would rather have Harris back but Calderon will probably be available for a nice sixth man to come off the bench and score some points. He is a much better distributor than mo. In our system we need ball movement and mo stops the ball worse than Jefferson and he controls the ball most of the time. We have scoring guards in Hayward burks and foye. We need somebody to set them up and get the ball to the bigs without turning it over. mo is not that man. Not yet anyway

Why does Tapatalk put this stupid "FIRE^99" crap on every one of your posts?