What's new

Trevor Booker twitter

RJF

Did anybody see or get a screenshot of Trevor Booker's reply to Trey Lyles Twitter? The tweet is unavailable.

One of my favorite Booker memories (I was at this game). Fake tough guy Hibbert, LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfh_ScHW8K0

Loved Booker. He took no crap, and gave it everything he had when on the court.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed on Booker love- Id like to have him back..teach the young ones some nasty
easily one of the most popular exjazzmen playing elsewhere

I love Booker, but my twitter game is off. What do the gifs mean?

PS: I would love Booker coming off the bench for this defensive minded Jazz team. I just would.

I love Booker, but my twitter game is off. What do the gifs mean?

PS: I would love Booker coming off the bench for this defensive minded Jazz team. I just would.

Flushed face, speak no evil monkey, hushed face, see no evil monkey. Is the emojis he posted to Lyles laughing gif about Hayward leaving.

Bring back BOOKER!!!!

He does not really fit a need but he is fun to watch and a great guy to have around for the team, fans and the community.

Booker, Crowder, and Gobert would not let anyone get up on them if you know what I mean. They'd all tell you what's up

Thanks. That makes sense.

Or it could mean he has something to say on the situation, but he isnt going to say it. It might towards Lyles or to the Hayward situation. Like a 'if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all" kind of thing.