What's new

Ty Corbin Racist or just a crappy coach?

GoJazz

Clearly Kanter and Hayward are better players then the starters. I have come to the conclusion it is a race thing with Ty Corbin. What are your thoughts?

I think he may have been a racist when he was younger and before he put on the extra weight, but right now I think he'd just be too slow and get winded too early..

so no.

Clearly Kanter and Hayward are better players then the starters. I have come to the conclusion it is a race thing with Ty Corbin. What are your thoughts?

...my thoughts are if I would have started this thread....I'd have been banned for a month!

Race has nothing to do with it. Corbin is an old school player who thinks vets should play over rookies. I think you are WAY off base here.

The argument that Vets should play over young players is crazy. What happen to just playing the best damn players. No one is seriously arguing that Williams is better then Hayward... It is also hard to argue that any big has played better the Kanter in the last few games.

Clearly. Uncle Tom Jefferson has taken Knater under his wing so Corbs aint be callin' plays for both them fools.

^slanglish

He's just not a good NBA head coach. I'm sure he'd be an excellent Jr. Jazz coach... maybe.