What's new

Ultimate place to live...

crater77

If you had no tie downs i.e. wife, kids, career, ect where would be your #1 choice to live? Not just USA either I'm talkin' world wide.

South of Thailand right on the beach.. near a resort when you can wine and dine everyday of the week.... and it's affordable.

id want to live among the monks on that one mountain in asia. id learn to become one with nature and learn ken-po.

A cabin up in the moutains in the woods 100 miles from the nearest other human being

Whitefish, Montana. Or where I already live half the year, Jackson Wyoming. For me, the rafting, Kayaking and skiing are where it's at. New Zealand would be top choice, but HotKKK lives there...

Whitefish, Montana. Or where I already live half the year, Jackson Wyoming. For me, the rafting, Kayaking and skiing are where it's at. New Zealand would be top choice, but HotKKK lives there...

It makes it even better IMO.

I need a forest. One with a huge river, or lake. And I'd live in a gigantic tree house. Tip floor, you can see the sunset, bottom floor, the window is under the water level.

Sent from your moms room.... While she was sleeping.

Funny how most of the answers represents us going back and being with nature... and yet we're all living in cities... LOL