What's new

Official Utah Jazz 2021 Championship Boat!!!

That moment finally won me over to fandom of Tom Brady

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

One awesome thing that happened during the last game against the clippers was that someone found the at&t sports net channel on the work tv. I have looked for it a bunch of times and never could find it so I always watched every minute of every game on my phone. Will be nice to be able to watch some of the game on a big screen again

You are going to have to be more specific.

This season and last season, the league has been losing a lot of fans and many viewership lately due to this sjw bs that's been going around. Because of that it's losing money. In order to fix that, the league will fully support the Lakers in every way possible for them to win again. Viewership and bring back the fans is what the nba cares about right now, which is why it is extremely bad news for the Jazz unfortunately.

I will tell you all right now, the league will not let that happen, making the Jazz champions because it will have a quite low viewership and popularity. The league nowadays only consists of catering to popularity and players running the league. I hope I'm extremely wrong but that's what I'm seeing atm.

This season and last season, the league has been losing a lot of fans and many viewership lately due to this sjw bs that's been going around. Because of that it's losing money. In order to fix that, the league will fully support the Lakers in every way possible for them to win again. Viewership and bring back the fans is what the nba cares about right now, which is why it is extremely bad news for the Jazz unfortunately.

I will tell you all right now, the league will not let that happen, making the Jazz champions because it will have a quite low viewership and popularity. The league nowadays only consists of catering to popularity and players running the league. I hope I'm extremely wrong but that's what I'm seeing atm.
You’re going to get your wish: you are extremely wrong. A lot.

One awesome thing that happened during the last game against the clippers was that someone found the at&t sports net channel on the work tv. I have looked for it a bunch of times and never could find it so I always watched every minute of every game on my phone. Will be nice to be able to watch some of the game on a big screen again

It's going to be strange to watch it on a big screen at first I bet.

Magic over warriors
Cavs over nuggets
Pelicans over suns
Jazz over clippers