What's new

Official Utah Jazz 2021 Championship Boat!!!

All aboard jagoffs.
Its time. Its a mutha effin boat this year because of the Hydra and thats why its gonna work this time.

Tonight we have:
Nets over Lakers
I just sat my kid down and had a 15 minute conversation with him about the importance of this and the possibility. I'll also be forcing him to watch at least 1 full quarter of the game tonight.

I just sat my kid down and had a 15 minute conversation with him about the importance of this and the possibility. I'll also be forcing him to watch at least 1 full quarter of the game tonight.
Good job dad

Damn, jammal murray went all bubble on the cavs

Damn, jammal murray went all bubble on the cavs
He scored 50........... with zero free throw attempts and 21-25 from the field. Holy crap that might be the best set of stats i have seen this year.

This season and last season, the league has been losing a lot of fans and many viewership lately due to this sjw bs that's been going around. Because of that it's losing money. In order to fix that, the league will fully support the Lakers in every way possible for them to win again. Viewership and bring back the fans is what the nba cares about right now, which is why it is extremely bad news for the Jazz unfortunately.

I will tell you all right now, the league will not let that happen, making the Jazz champions because it will have a quite low viewership and popularity. The league nowadays only consists of catering to popularity and players running the league. I hope I'm extremely wrong but that's what I'm seeing atm.
You're so ****ing dumb.

Using SJW as an insult is like the dumbest kid in class making fun of the A student for doing well on a test.

Hopefully all of us want social justice, and at times are willing to fight for it. I know that really isn't all of us, but hopefully it is enough if us that we can keep moving forward, as we have been doing for thousands of years now.

Today/tonight
Hornets over warriors
heat over lakers
grizzlies over suns
wizards over blazers

Tomorrow we get to hear the often heard sound of gordon haywoods whistling butthole.

Tomorrow we get to hear the often heard sound of gordon haywoods whistling butthole.
IMG_20210220_200600.jpgIMG_20210220_200600.jpg
This reminds me I just saw this. Has Hayward always been sponsored by this Chinese sports brand or is it new? This is for anyone not you specifically haha. Chinese people do value super white skin so I guess this makes sense.

Clippers losing to nets
Nuggets lost to eastern conference team

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Clippers lost. Watch Denver end up in the 8th spot after the play-ins.

Jazz only have a 2.5 game lead
That can disappear with 2 loses in a row
Jazz still have a long way to go
Hope they can hang on to this lead and stay #1 in entire league for home court
If they can they have an incredible chance to advance