What's new

Official Utah Jazz 2021 Championship Boat!!!

Clippers lost. Watch Denver end up in the 8th spot after the play-ins.
They are worse this year... unless Murray goes supernova they ain’t beating us again. Grant and Craig leaving really hurts... even plumper leaving hurts a bit. I think they thought porter would make a leap. Honestly even the game we lost they shot 99% from three... we experimented with a couple new schemes... I don’t think it’s an indication of how things would go in the playoffs.

Booooo this is the championship boat. No rational thinkers allowed :D
What, was it @One Brow ? Keep him and his pathological rationalism out of here!

This is for people riding the high waves on the championship boat, propelled by Hydra-Power™, and getting drunk on Kool-aid!!

GTFO with any "rational" garbage!

FEAR THE HYDRA!!!

What, was it @One Brow ? Keep him and his pathological rationalism out of here!

This is for people riding the high waves on the championship boat, propelled by Hydra-Power™, and getting drunk on Kool-aid!!

GTFO with any "rational" garbage!

FEAR THE HYDRA!!!
You can get drunk on kool-aid? ****, I've been doing this wrong.

They are worse this year... unless Murray goes supernova they ain’t beating us again. Grant and Craig leaving really hurts... even plumper leaving hurts a bit. I think they thought porter would make a leap. Honestly even the game we lost they shot 99% from three... we experimented with a couple new schemes... I don’t think it’s an indication of how things would go in the playoffs.
The real problem is, can we keep him from going supernova when it counts? That is a big concern. We already know Jokic is a real problem for Gobert, and we don't have a lock-down defender capable of corralling Murray. The Nuggets are the team in the west I least want to run into, after both LA squads of course. If we can somehow get the order to be

1. Jazz
2. Clippers
3. Lakers
6. Nuggets
7. Warriors
8. Suns (or Blazers, or ? won't really matter, Dallas maybe?)

I think that gives the 2/3 seed a tough path to the WCF. And we avoid the Nuggets, Clippers and Lakers, our worst matchups. But I think for both LA teams those are going to be tough matchups in the playoffs. Curry will be playing with something to prove, and he has already lead the Warriors to victory over the Lakers. And the Nuggets will be a tough one with the Clippers. Then we get a battered LA team in the WCF that hopefully leaves us relatively rested. We have a great shot this year, imo, to get really far, if not all the way.

FEAR THE HYDRA!!!©

The real problem is, can we keep him from going supernova when it counts? That is a big concern. We already know Jokic is a real problem for Gobert, and we don't have a lock-down defender capable of corralling Murray. The Nuggets are the team in the west I least want to run into, after both LA squads of course. If we can somehow get the order to be

1. Jazz
2. Clippers
3. Lakers
6. Nuggets
7. Warriors
8. Suns (or Blazers, or ? won't really matter, Dallas maybe?)

I think that gives the 2/3 seed a tough path to the WCF. And we avoid the Nuggets, Clippers and Lakers, our worst matchups. But I think for both LA teams those are going to be tough matchups in the playoffs. Curry will be playing with something to prove, and he has already lead the Warriors to victory over the Lakers. And the Nuggets will be a tough one with the Clippers. Then we get a battered LA team in the WCF that hopefully leaves us relatively rested. We have a great shot this year, imo, to get really far, if not all the way.

FEAR THE HYDRA!!!©
I think even the Suns, Blazers or Dallas can be dangerous teams and can upset. It's an interesting dynamic. I still think we pull it off, but this isn't like the 90s where it seemed like moving through the first two rounds was a formality. Seems like a lot more volatility in the NBA.

I think even the Suns, Blazers or Dallas can be dangerous teams and can upset. It's an interesting dynamic. I still think we pull it off, but this isn't like the 90s where it seemed like moving through the first two rounds was a formality. Seems like a lot more volatility in the NBA.
CP gives us issues... Dame and CJ give us issues. If Nurkic is healthy (big if) that’s a team to watch.

Dallas doesn’t scare me right now. Luka is awesome... everything else is meh.

I don’t mean to discount Denver. They are a formidable opponent... I just think it’s the LA teams to worry most about. See the Suns, Nuggets, Blazers, Warriors all as kinda equally scary if healthy.

It is about positioning for the lesser of 7 evils.

Here is the ChampionSHIP!!

FEAR THE HYDRA!!!
Boat.png

Disclaimer: I am not very good at using paint, but that is all I have available at work. I think the spirit is there, as the Hyrdra will destroy all!!!

CP gives us issues... Dame and CJ give us issues. If Nurkic is healthy (big if) that’s a team to watch.

Dallas doesn’t scare me right now. Luka is awesome... everything else is meh.

I don’t mean to discount Denver. They are a formidable opponent... I just think it’s the LA teams to worry most about. See the Suns, Nuggets, Blazers, Warriors all as kinda equally scary if healthy.
Denver is just so mediocre right now. I'm not even sure they would get through a play-in matchup with Dallas. They had to have a team historical outing to beat us last time. That ain't going to happen for an entire series, especially if they have to come to Utah.

Clippers lost. Watch Denver end up in the 8th spot after the play-ins.

4t0O.gif