What's new

*** Utah Jazz @ Detroit Pistons Wednesday October 28th 5:30 MT Official Game Thread***

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
The moment we have all been waiting for....

The road opener for the Utah Jazz and Detroit's home opener. Detroit plays a road at Atlanta on Tuesday, so this will be Detroit 2nd overall game.

Brandon Jennings is still out with an achilles injury and is the only notable injury for either team. Trevor Booker will be serving his one game suspension however, so he will not be available for the game.

Last year the Jazz owned a 2-0 record over the Pistons. Both wins came at narrow margins, a 1 point victory @ Detroit and a 3 point victory @ Utah.

Highlights from their latest matchup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPzqXpFem3M

This game featured a game clinching floater late in the 4th by Trey Burke that put the Jazz up by 3. In his rookie year, Trey Burke had what might be his greatest performance to date at Detroit when he dropped 20 points and 12 assist in a blowout win over Detroit.

Starting Line-Ups

Raul-Neto.jpg
vs.
490572330-reggie-jackson-of-the-detroit-pistons-poses-gettyimages.jpg

2014+NBA+Rookie+Photo+Shoot+m4IdN6ECBuKl.jpg
vs.
490572248-kentavious-caldwell-pope-of-the-detroit-gettyimages.jpg

NCAA+Final+Four+Butler+v+Michigan+State+kV2UpLAByb7l.jpg
vs.
490572318-marcus-morris-of-the-detroit-pistons-poses-gettyimages.jpg

468939484-derrick-favors-of-the-utah-jazz-warms-up-gettyimages.jpg
vs.
490572314-ersan-ilyasova-of-the-detroit-pistons-poses-gettyimages.jpg

172011985-rudy-gobert-of-the-utah-jazz-pose-for-a-gettyimages.jpg
vs.
2012+NBA+Rookie+Photo+Shoot+wNuzOS9j_J9l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Might just be my phone but half the pics aren't showing up. Thread fail...

Dalamon wanted some pics in subsequent post, so here is a ****ing rally churro.

KIAwRqx.jpg

Last edited:
Half the pics not working for me either. Also how do you know the jazz starting lineup. They haven't announced it. Are you just basing this on the last preseason game?

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

Half the pics not working for me either. Also how do you know the jazz starting lineup. They haven't announced it. Are you just basing this on the last preseason game?

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

Weird, even on tapatalk all the pictures work for me.

Yeah, I'm basing it off the last preseason game where Quin stated "Im treating this close to a regular season game as possible", which tells me "Hey, this is the lineup I would have put out in a regular season game". If they announce differently, I can always change it.

Can anyone who is not on a phone and just a regular browser confirm if pics are working. And if they aren't, tell me which ones are working.

I'm on my phone on tapatalk.
All pictures showing up

First game of the season and you make this ****ty thread? Add funny/sexy pictures and gifs.

This thread needs good luck jazz girls.

First game of the season and you make this ****ty thread? Add funny/sexy pictures and gifs.

You are only allowed 10 images per post. It's a family friendly site.

I;ll more shirtless pics of Neto and maybe Trey's dong for you next time.

And Jessica alba just because
43dea357a72ae38e293e5a54b82e11cd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickied.

GO JAZZ!!!!!!! Detroit is on the back end of a back to back? Didn't know that, nice! Hopefully it helps the Jazz win and gets them off to a confident start.