What's new

Utah Jazz expressing interest in Andrew Bogut

framer

ANDREW Bogut will reveal his next NBA team in the coming week, with up to four franchises that have Australian connections in the mix to secure his services.
Teams have lined up to express interest in Bogut, who is nearing a full recovery after breaking his leg in March.

The championship-winning free-agent attended a scheduled bone scan on Tuesday and is confident of receiving a clearance to sign a new NBA contract next week.

The Daily Telegraph understands Boston, San Antonio, Milwaukee and Utah have all expressed interest in Bogut.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/78099bfec45f97e862900a589df1fa56

At this point we need to sign him just so Boston doesn't.

Personally, I still think the Jazz are going to trade Favors at some point, but Favors >>> Bogut.

For who, Ryan Anderson? I think it would have already happened if they thought there was a better option. The one scenario I could see is if the team really struggled and DL decided to go back into rebuild mode. Then maybe he might move Favors and Joe J at the trade deadline for picks.

Otherwise, I don't see a scenario where Utah takes a step back before seeing how competitive they can be post Haywood. People have been talking about Favors not working with Gobert for a few years now, yet even with Favors injured last year, he was a better option than the guy everybody thought would replace him. It's one thing to talk about a better fit next to Rudy, and yet another altogether actually finding a player that makes us better than Favors does.

After the Kanter trade, a healthy Favors next to Rudy was working out pretty well, and our offense included 2 guys in the starting lineup who had extremely limited offensive games. If Favors is healthy, I'm betting this team is going to work out a lot better than most people think.

He's an immature *** who likes to make fun of "social justice warriors" on social media.

and you're a sook because you're one of them ?? He talks what a lot of people would think is common sense and doesn't apologise to sooks who don't agree with him.

He comes home in the offseason and lives in the same suburb he grew up in, he's close with his family, hangs out at local stadiums and gives people the time of day. He's done a bunch of interviews with local radio this offseason and he's an articulate, considered and very down to earth guy.

He can be very blunt when he's talking about things he doesn't agree with. Get over it.