What's new

Utah Jazz, summer 3-on-3 tournament

I'm finding it hard to believe that no one on this site is interested in this tournament. I've heard comments from many posters who said they were players, even college-level. Maybe they weren't from Utah. Or has everyone just grown fat? You'd think that at least some would have kids who would want to play in it.

I'm finding it hard to believe that no one on this site is interested in this tournament. I've heard comments from many posters who said they were players, even college-level. Maybe they weren't from Utah. Or has everyone just grown fat? You'd think that at least some would have kids who would want to play in it.
For me I don't have much free time and the injury risk is too great anyway

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I would be down for a tournament of horse, tornado, 5 on the line, or a three point shooting competition though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Once a baller ,always a baller. When is the first ❤ of your life you will still find ways to play. Heck I'm 40 and don't play like I did in my 20s but I can hang on the court with the young guns still. If be down but don't live in Utah. I participate in tournaments where I live for charity still. ITs a a good time.

Not living in Utah never knew you had a Zion Bank. Man it would be epic for Zion to play in Utah. Trade Mitchell for first pick? Gobert and Zion down low, scary.

Once a baller ,always a baller. When is the first ❤ of your life you will still find ways to play. Heck I'm 40 and don't play like I did in my 20s but I can hang on the court with the young guns still. If be down but don't live in Utah. I participate in tournaments where I live for charity still. ITs a a good time.
I’m confident JF would crowdfund you actually showing up IRL to put your money (our money?) where your mouth is.