TO/GAME 19.2
OFF RBS/GAME 41.5
FT %79.2
3PT %33.3

Game Date: October 30, 2017 7:00 PM MST

SPREAD MONEY LINE OVER/UNDER
DAL +7.5 +260 192
UTAH -7.5 -295

Jazz are looking to continue the undefeated streak at home.

We got this.

2mc5zjq.jpg
[/IMG]

VS

2wf5x5f.jpg
[/IMG]

Injuries:

Mavs

TEAM INJURIES
D. Harris
Day-to-day
J. McRoberts
Out
S. Curry
Out
D. Finney-Smith
No

Jazz

Exum
Out

Should be an easy game, but Dallas has been playing well the last 3 games.

I think its really going to boost our teams confidence to have all these home games. We have this 4 game home stand, 1 road game and then another 4 game home stand. Its a good way to start our season. I think we go 10-6 or 11-5 through the end of November.

It's an interesting time of wondering whether this team will be as good as we hope and it was exciting to see them play pretty well last night. But damn dudes, I'm still tingling from that Spida-dunk last night and just how poised he looked.

should spank the Mavs, the games at midday Tuesday here, i've got the day off might fire up the barbie and watch the game with a few brews.

We can't take anyone for granted anymore.

Come out and get this W, and we have a winning record.

Two straight losses bring the depression, but two straight wins give orgasmic sensation.

Reactions: MVP
Choo Choo!!! Missed the Laker game so I am hoping Mitchell lights it up again tonight!

It'll be interesting to see the result when JJ Barea tries to do JJ Barea stuff against Mitchell.

Mitchell seems like such a cool cat - I wonder what will happen when el cucaracha tries to get under his skin.

I wonder how well the Jazz will do against the Mavs infamous zone defense? Not infamous cause it's great, just that Carlisle loves NBA zone d more than any coach I can think of.

I wonder how well the Jazz will do against the Mavs infamous zone defense? Not infamous cause it's great, just that Carlisle loves NBA zone d more than any coach I can think of.

‘Infamous’ already implies it ain’t great

Hoping Mitchell can put together another efficient game where he drops 20+ in a win.

Phoenix should've been an easy game. Can't overlook teams as much as I would like to think the Jazz are capable.

Jazz are young team and will be prone to ****ting their pants on the road once in awhile. They are different team at home and we should expect them to blow out teams like Lakers or Dallas.

I would say we have been a bit jekyll and hide. Not just game to game, but quarter to quarter. Sometimes our starters look like duds and then they come back later and look like world beaters. Sometimes our bench looks like they could defend the world against a zombie apocalypse... and then they look like they couldn't stop jimmer fredette OR a pack of charging kittens(roughly one in the same... obviously).

The Mavs have always given us problems and I still want revenge from some previous years when they screwed us out of playoff spots, etc. DESTROY DIRK!

I can't watch is lose to JJ... I think he's my least favorite jazz killer. Just want to punch the guy... drives me nuts that refs fall for his flopping.

Jazz are young team and will be prone to ****ting their pants on the road once in awhile. They are different team at home and we should expect them to blow out teams like Lakers or Dallas.

Not really. Not anymore. Average age is 26.58 But that counts players like Nate Wolters and Tony Bradley who do not play.

If you take the main 10 guys (Gobert, Favors, Ingles, Hood, Rubio, Mitchell, Burks, Sefolosha, JJ and Udoh) it is 27.9 with an average of 6.2 years of NBA experience.

Jazz are not old but I do not think that the "young and inexperienced" mantra really works anymore. Favors has 7 years of experience and Burks 6 for example.