rq-sustainability-bg.jpg

portland_vs_utah.png

Starting Lineup
jazzvsportland.png

Key to the game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogRVsGEyf8

hi_naos.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread reminded me of the much-hyped but incredibly incredibly lame game thread to start last season.

Thanks for the on-going work, GF

Sorry to be ****ing downer, but this team will continue to give us fits and will continue to do so, especially while new guys are still acclimating and we're missing starters.

Sorry to be ****ing downer, but this team will continue to give us fits and will continue to do so, especially while new guys are still acclimating and we're missing starters.

It will be a tough game for sure.

Have to stay disciplined and not over help on drivers. Hope their role players aren't hitting their shots and take advantage of their lack of consistent rim protection.

Cappy will be sitting 3 rows behind Jazz bench for this game. Look for guy in Green Gobert jersey giving a bird out to Jazzfanz.

So I open a game thread on my phone while waiting for dinner... this is the pic that pops up in front of my wife an son. Sick of this stuff.

Glad you have 14 year old hormones, but wish this could be a basketball forum. Isn't there some option to put a NSFW tag on the game thread or some other common decency?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I open a game thread on my phone while waiting for dinner... this is the pic that pops up in front of my wife an son. Sick of this stuff.

Glad you have 14 year old hormones, but wish this could be a basketball forum. Isn't there some option to put a NSFW tag on the game thread or some other common decency?

While I don't have a problem with the pic, I tend to agree that the basketball side of this site and the game threads ought to be PG13.

It could be argued that the above pic definitely falls within the PG13 standard.

If you notice, I typically don't post "good luck girls" in my game threads. My game threads are generally pretty dry, though.