What's new

Vince Carter is better at color commentary than TNT's current former players

Game6Conley

This is a thread to bump in a few years. He is just much softer spoken, ppl like reggie and cwebb sound like try-hards in comparison, and vince is obviously very intelligent but not really overbearing at all, which is rare and refreshing.

I predict Vince will be on a big $$$ crew right away sorta the way the CBS threw Tony Romo in with Jim Nantz.

He is a good story teller and as u can imagine, being one of the bridges thru the decades, he's got quite a few up his sleeve.

Has Carter said he wants to play one more year
Would that set the all time NBA record for seasons

Has Carter said he wants to play one more year
Would that set the all time NBA record for seasons
Yeah he's gonna play 22nd season. Free agent right now, I think the Pelicans want him.. He's been everywhere at Summer LEauge.

they said he was doing crazy dunks in a suit casually the other day

the story he just told was great (Nets-Wizards SL game), starts it with "I threw down a few big dunks in the first half" but manages to sound genuinely humble thoughout, he brought it up to talk about someone else..

U can tell Vince has a ton of applicable knowledge to share too, drill work and breaking bad habit stuff, for the youngins. He's been around to see things that once worked and were the norm no longer work and become outcast, his perspective is really invaluable, especiallly considering these tv crews pay some of these guys big bucks to do a mediocre job,.. Vince seems overqualified...

Last edited: