What's new

Vinylone, How's the site holding up in the LA area?

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Just curious how jazzfanz.com is working in the LA area? You guys doin' okay out there?

Let us know if there's any issues in your area. I imagine things should be good, being LA and all. But if it isn't, don't hesitate to raise the alarm so the community can figure it out and get you back to posting at 100% again.

I don't know how it is in LA, but the site is doing pretty well here in North Salt Lake.

Just curious how jazzfanz.com is working in the LA area? You guys doin' okay out there?

Let us know if there's any issues in your area. I imagine things should be good, being LA and all. But if it isn't, don't hesitate to raise the alarm so the community can figure it out and get you back to posting at 100% again.

I appreciate the reach out!

So far so good, yo! Site is quick to navigate and not many bugs if any. Spacebar is working swimmingly.

Head's up, VO. In the Salt Lake Valley, location of Jazzfanz.com HQ, we're expecting rain today and snow tomorrow, so keep an eye out for any service intteruptions. It probably won't make sense on your end because I imagine it's going to be bright and sunny in LA.

Sir, if possible, please send some of that inclement weather my way. California definitely needs it!