What's new

We gettin some love!

carolinajazz

With two more road wins this week, the Jazz will have had a great season.

"When you play the right way you get rewarded," Karl said yesterday when asked if he was surprised about Utah's three straight successful comebacks from double-digit deficits (a first in the shot-clock era) at home against my Paper Clips and the Heat and Magic in Florida. "Jerry Sloan's teams have been playing the right way for over 20 years. It doesn't matter who gets plugged into his system, it functions pretty well. It's the league's most disciplined, best organized and well-executed system."

Read more: https://www.nypost.com/p/sports/mor...he_three_NwZiPad4wNXDyq63x4cwoM#ixzz154KlrLrA

Guys like Stan Van Gundy, Karl, Phil Jackson, Popovich, and virtually every other coach in the league give mad props to Sloan, but the teenage malcontents on this board diss him at every opportunity, eh, CJ? If only everyone knew as much as high school sophomores, ya know? Jackson said he votes for Sloan for COY every year.

Guys like Stan Van Gundy, Karl, Phil Jackson, Popovich, and virtually every other coach in the league give mad props to Sloan, but the teenage malcontents on this board diss him at every opportunity, eh, CJ? If only everyone knew as much as high school sophomores, ya know? Jackson said he votes for Sloan for COY every year.

....well, I'd rather lose playing the "right way" than win playing "hopper" ball...howz about you, homie???

Well, CJ, I just wanna see hopper ball and wins--they're not 100% mutually contradictory, I figure. Go down to the blacktops, and guess what? One team always wins!

Win at all costs. If you advocate losing in anyway over any kind of win, you're not a real sports fan.

Officially advocated by The-Joker:
steroid.jpg