What's new

Welcome to Utah, Cason Wallace

I would start Lauri, Wemby and Kessler at the 3, 4 and 5 and just have a huge frontcourt. I think Wemby is more of a 4 than a 5 anyway at this point.
Yeah we'll see how he grows, but it's hard to imagine him lasting long at the 5 given his body type at the moment

As a Jazz fan I've been conditioned to think that anything odds/luck based will end up with the Jazz getting the most likely worse case scenario, so in this case the 10th pick. I know this is nonsensical, conspiracy, loser talk, but there is years and years of evidence to back this up.

Maybe some self pity will counteract the bad karma from over confidence of this thread.

Yes, we jumped a few spots that year. Though not our actual pick if that caveat applies

Have the Jazz ever moved up in the lottery? Was the Kanter pick a move up? I cant recall.

Correct the ONLY time the Jazz have moved up is when it was the Cavs pick, so to answer your question, NO the Jazz' draft pick has never moved up, only stayed the same or moved back. So possibly a partial reason as to why Sexton was selected to represent the Jazz?

Also for those about "jinxing" it, technically the results were done last night, Ryan Smith was in the room representing the Jazz, tonight is just all about the show for TV.

Correct the ONLY time the Jazz have moved up is when it was the Cavs pick, so to answer your question, NO the Jazz' draft pick has never moved up, only stayed the same or moved back. So possibly a partial reason as to why Sexton was selected to represent the Jazz?

Also for those about "jinxing" it, technically the results were done last night, Ryan Smith was in the room representing the Jazz, tonight is just all about the show for TV.
So Ryan Smith currently knows the order?

This somehow makes me feel… not good.

So Ryan Smith currently knows the order?
I don't know how that works but I would believe so. I can try to find the link showing each team's representatives, however not sure it really says if they know or they just monitor the order of the numbers to make sure everything is on the "up and up"