What's new

What I'm not excited about next summer....

phippsj

The wait. This summer was bad enough. We get to see a few summer league games, but primarily we sit around and wait. Let's just assume (*dangerous!*) that we actually get Wiggins or Parker. That is going to be ONE LONG SUMMER!

Let me read between the lines here. You'll be so excited, and wet with anticipation that you won't be able to take it.
It will be one of the most exciting summers of all time. Counting downs the hours until we see Parker, Wiggins or Randle suit up for us.

and don't forget summer league.

and don't forget all the national media attention this team will receive with Wiggins.
We'll see him on covers of bb magazines, and possibly 2k15.

The future is bright if we can just get through the next 2/3 of a year.

Sit back and enjoy the ride! Didn't Favors performance last night excite you at all?

Let me read between the lines here. You'll be so excited, and wet with anticipation that you won't be able to take it.
It will be one of the most exciting summers of all time. Counting downs the hours until we see Parker, Wiggins or Randle suit up for us.

and don't forget summer league.

and don't forget all the national media attention this team will receive with Wiggins.
We'll see him on covers of bb magazines, and possibly 2k15.

The future is bright if we can just get through the next 2/3 of a year.

Sit back and enjoy the ride! Didn't Favors performance last night excite you at all?

Favors excited the hell outta me usually. But what you told is not "between the lines", it's the exact meaning to get out of it.

However, I feel a little bit sarcazmorated or trolled a bit. Maybe it's just the "liar shepherd" syndrome.

just be glad you live somewhere where it will be summer. I have to grind through it in the gross winter weather.

Trade Wiggins!

(just trying to get ahead of the curve)

((Because our other star player has been having these kind of posts))

I am not excited about heat rash I can tell you that.