What's new

What is wrong with you people?

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
Of all the things we can think of to post about and share among awesome human and rad dudes is.... politics, politics, and MOOOORE politics.

Thanks to Fish for the sauce thread and to yamers for the moonshine thread...

sheesh guys.. live life a little.. none of these threads will impact a wall, Trump's twitter account, or Rosie O'donnell's sexual orientation.

Thought i'd give you some ideas for new threads;
- boobs
- hikes, bikes, tents, fishing
- vacation ideas
- what animal would you want to be reincarnated as and why
- naughty teachers
- failed new years resolutions
- ta-ta's

Of all the things we can think of to post about and share among awesome human and rad dudes is.... politics, politics, and MOOOORE politics.

sheesh guys.. live life a little.. none of these threads will impact a wall, Trump's twitter account, or Rosie O'donnell's sexual orientation.

- boobs
- vacation ideas
- naughty teachers
- ta-ta's

Wait... Rosie O’Donnell has a sexual orientation?

I don’t want my wife to catch me talking about boobs, but I like’em, but not crazy big, that’s just wrong. I do however want to be able to tell they are there.

I don’t bike, hike, set up tents, or fish, and hate vacations.

Killer whale. Not sure they have any predators going after them other then man, and might be the smartest animal in the world

Not fortunate to have a naughty teacher

I don’t believe in New Years resolutions. Believe in setting goals when they come up.

IDK what ta-ta’s are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So.. add killer whales to the rad list.

I love watching them work together to catch pray, and they play with their food, what’s not to love.

Also, during shark week, they had a show about who would win in a fight between them and great whites, and basically Killers win because they outsmart the shark by putting them in that hypnotic state by flipping them over

- boobs
- vacation ideas
- naughty teachers
- ta-ta's
1) they are bewbs
2)i had a teacher make out with me. She went to prison for having sex with a student. True story.
3):
d12.jpg

I love watching them work together to catch pray, and they play with their food, what’s not to love.

Also, during shark week, they had a show about who would win in a fight between them and great whites, and basically Killers win because they outsmart the shark by putting them in that hypnotic state by flipping them over

I did a week of camping and kayaking tour near an orca preserve in the Johnstone Strait this last Summer. Pretty awesome.

If I would believe in reincarnation I would like to be back as salt water crocodile.

Wait... Rosie O’Donnell has a sexual orientation?

I don’t want my wife to catch me talking about boobs, but I like’em, but not crazy big, that’s just wrong. I do however want to be able to tell they are there.

I don’t bike, hike, set up tents, or fish, and hate vacations.

Killer whale. Not sure they have any predators going after them other then man, and might be the smartest animal in the world

Not fortunate to have a naughty teacher

I don’t believe in New Years resolutions. Believe in setting goals when they come up.

IDK what ta-ta’s are.

Ta tas are boobs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I want to come back as a peregrine falcon. They are fast as ****, can adapt to almost any habitat and I would be able to poop on all you **** heads

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Screw talking politics, my go to move is to de-rail all political topics into discussions about Anarchy. The way I see it; the only political discussion worth having is one talking about how political states are really a variation or natural outgrowth of a basic state of Anarchy.

Screw talking politics, my go to move is to de-rail all political topics into discussions about Anarchy. The way I see it; the only political discussion worth having is one talking about how political states are really a variation or natural outgrowth of a basic state of Anarchy.

That’s your go to move for every topic

- boobs
- vacation ideas
- naughty teachers
- ta-ta's

You would be a Dinosaur
(You know why)

And...you a rat
(You know why)

1) they are bewbs
2)i had a teacher make out with me. She went to prison for having sex with a student. True story.
3):
d12.jpg

I did a week of camping and kayaking tour near an orca preserve in the Johnstone Strait this last Summer. Pretty awesome.

Rabbit
(You know why)