What's new

What jerseys do you have?

Marty McFly

I'm going to for sure grab a road Jefferson, and maybe a green alt. D-Will. I've thought about getting a Bell one, too, just because I doubt many people will have that one.

I framed a signed Paul Millsap jersey a few years ago. I posted pictures of it here on jazzfanz. I'm going to frame a new DWill or Jefferson here pretty soon and put it in my game/theatre room. I'm also considering getting a special made one with the number 27 (my favorite number) and frame that too, just in case the player is traded or signs elsewhere. BTW, it's really easy to frame a jersey. All you need is a frame, background, fishing line, and a needle.

these 3...the other day i saw a kid wearing a boozer jersey, kind of surprised to see people still wear them

Boozer authentic navy. If I ever get another one it will be a D-Will only because he's most likely to remain with us the longest. Plus, you don't want to get a pansy jersey like AK or Memo. Waste of money, and I only wore it a few times when I went to a couple Jazz games.

Stick to the t-shirts. I have to pick up one or two of the new ones.

Also have Stockton authentic black, replica white mountains, and Malone replica purple mountains. The authentic black is boss.

I have a Malone note road jersey, a Malone mountain road jersey, and a D-Will road jersey.

I am not big into wearing jerseys, but I do have a Darrell Griffith game jersey from 1986 signed by Griffith, Malone, Stockton, Rickey Green and Marc Iavaroni....I am sure the Iavaroni sig will make it worth something some day. :D

The perks of being an honorary ball-boy for a couple home games. =)

Baby Blue AK

Purple note Stockton

Green Malone

And the ultimate: White Fesenko

I'm planning on purchasing a new road Fesenko jersey as soon as he re-signs.

Baby Blue DWill (Swingman)
Baby Blue Memo (Swingman)
Blue Road AK (Authentic)
Blue Road Millsap (Cheap)
Purple Mountain Malone (Cheap)

I've talked about my collection before, so sorry if this is a repeat. I bought 5 game worn jerseys when the Jazz cleared out the warehouse when they changed to the navy color scheme. Becuase of the jerseys that were available, I called it my Ineffective Centers collection:
Original white note - Rich Kelley
Original purple note - Kent Benson
White mountains - Olden Polynice
Purple mountains - John Amaechi
Black/copper alternates - Greg Ostertag
I wasn't able to get an original green note jersey, so later I had to settle for a Mitchell & Ness Adrian Dantley, which didn't really fit my collection (too effective, not a center). I was hoping for a green Ben Poquette or Jeff Wilkins.

I don't have any from the White/Navy/Powder Blue era. If I ever get the chance, I'm hoping for Jarron Collins, Curtis Borchardt and Kosta Koufos.

I've talked about my collection before, so sorry if this is a repeat. I bought 5 game worn jerseys when the Jazz cleared out the warehouse when they changed to the navy color scheme. Becuase of the jerseys that were available, I called it my Ineffective Centers collection:
Original white note - Rich Kelley
Original purple note - Kent Benson
White mountains - Olden Polynice
Purple mountains - John Amaechi
Black/copper alternates - Greg Ostertag

/thread

I dont have any. But I would love to get a Griffith jersey. Anyone know where you can get jerseys from the old days?

I have a powder swingman Memo and my wife a powder swingman Dwill and my daughter has dark blue Korver.

Last edited:
Boozer authentic navy. If I ever get another one it will be a D-Will only because he's most likely to remain with us the longest. Plus, you don't want to get a pansy jersey like AK or Memo. Waste of money, and I only wore it a few times when I went to a couple Jazz games.

Stick to the t-shirts. I have to pick up one or two of the new ones.

Also have Stockton authentic black, replica white mountains, and Malone replica purple mountains. The authentic black is boss.

So you would not get a Memo one because you say he's a pansy but you have Mr. can't play my toe hurts and I am a little girl Boozer one?

White- D-Will
Dark Blue- Ronnie Brewer
Dark Blue- AK
Baby Blue- Carlos Boozer
White Note- Stock
White Note- Malone

all swingman except the AK47 is a cheap replica

Expensive:
Green Hardwood Classic DWill
White Boozer

Cheap:
Blue AK
Purple Mountain Stockton
White Mountain Malone
Black Russell
Black AK

Kids:
Pink AK
Blue Brewer (his rookie year)
Powder Blue DWill

Game-worn Malone jersey from 1985-86 season.

I use it to dry my Suzuki after running it through the Sinclair car wash.